Wow.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #1

    Wow.

    This is one of the more amazing things I have read recently:

    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
  • FMCoug
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 6825

    #2
    speechless.
    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

    Comment

    • I.J. Reilly
      Nobody's Fool
      • Apr 2009
      • 2949

      #3
      That was a big wow. Probably one of the most inappropriate email exchanges (on his part) this side of sexual harrassment. The lack of civility, professionalism, respect, etc. is asstounding.

      Comment

      • Coach McGuirk
        1
        • Nov 2008
        • 12109

        #4
        I wrote a hit play!

        That is what hit my mind. This had to be Max Fischer, except his choice of schools were Oxford and the Sorbonne. But his safety's Harvard.

        Comment

        • New Mexican Disaster
          Suomalainen
          • Nov 2008
          • 4549

          #5
          Thank you for that. It reminded me how much I hated being in law school.

          Comment

          • LiveCoug
            LA Ute loves me
            • Nov 2008
            • 18489

            #6
            LOL.. awesome.

            Comment

            • DU Ute
              RIP CUF
              • Dec 2008
              • 7393

              #7
              Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
              Thank you for that. It reminded me how much I hated being in law school.
              My wife works for the University where I attend law school. the break on tuition is nice, but the asshats from the law school she has to deal with almost make us regret it.
              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                there is "good" famous and "bad" famous.

                That guy is now "bad" famous.

                I wouldn't honor him with the title of "infamous" because all he did was send some emails and I don't want to encourage every glory-seeking nerd to repeat his behavior.

                I don't know why he would voluntarily post all of this information. I would find it highly embarrassing and shameful. His reasoning was less than persuasive and he comes across as lazy. In no way does appear to have the upper hand throughout any of this and even the ending of the story is a huge "in your face" towards him. Why would he share it?
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • thesaint258
                  aka Benito Hazard
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 3005

                  #9
                  No amount of education makes up for being an idiot.
                  Not that, sickos.

                  Comment

                  • DU Ute
                    RIP CUF
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 7393

                    #10
                    Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                    No amount of education makes up for being an idiot.
                    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                    Comment

                    • ERCougar
                      Junior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10978

                      #11
                      Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                      I don't know why he would voluntarily post all of this information. I would find it highly embarrassing and shameful. His reasoning was less than persuasive and he comes across as lazy. In no way does appear to have the upper hand throughout any of this and even the ending of the story is a huge "in your face" towards him. Why would he share it?
                      I'm guessing that he finds his reasoning very clever and persuasive and that he "won". Didn't he say something at the end about how he was "no longer interested" in their school so he was "taking a break"? I bet he thinks that he could force the issue and make them accept him.

                      Idiot.
                      At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                      -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

                      Comment

                      • FMCoug
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 6825

                        #12
                        Originally posted by thesaint258 View Post
                        No amount of education makes up for being an idiot.
                        I think in a lot of cases, education exacerbates the problem.
                        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

                        Comment

                        • Fiyero
                          Banned
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 5266

                          #13
                          Awesome. A 1L at a twelfth-tier law school who thinks he can outwit the deans. Let me guess, his LSAT was 140.

                          Comment

                          • Pheidippides
                            Liberal Feminazi
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 14759

                            #14
                            Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                            I bet he thinks that he could force the issue and make them accept him.
                            This makes complete sense, of course, since schools are really starved for potential students and him in particular, since the economy is so great and nobody is going back to school to replace lost jobs or anything.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

                            Comment

                            • DU Ute
                              RIP CUF
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 7393

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Fiyero View Post
                              Let me guess, his LSAT was 140.
                              ...and he brags about it
                              "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                              "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                              "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

                              Comment

                              Working...