Nifty, neato.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Brian
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2164

    #1

    Nifty, neato.

    ...
    Last edited by Brian; 10-15-2009, 10:44 PM.
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright
  • JohnnyLingo
    La Naranja
    • Nov 2008
    • 3976

    #2
    Originally posted by Brian View Post
    If you've seen this before, please don't post the answer.

    Here is a video of a bunch of people passing several basketballs to each other. Count the number of passes of the ball that are made and post your number.

    http://viscog.beckman.illinois.edu/flashmovie/15.php
    Seen it. Pretty amazing.

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      I'll take it upon myself to spoil your fun, Brian. I got bored counting the passes and saw the person dressed like a gorilla.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • JohnnyLingo
        La Naranja
        • Nov 2008
        • 3976

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        I'll take it upon myself to spoil your fun, Brian. I got bored counting the passes and saw the person dressed like a gorilla.
        Weak, Il Pad.

        Comment

        • il Padrino Ute
          Junior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 19161

          #5
          Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
          Weak, Il Pad.
          I'm tired, but can't sleep. I'm also starting to get sick, so I really don't care. I want everyone to be as miserable as I am tonight.

          :anger:
          "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


          "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

          Comment

          Working...