Do you believe SoCalCoug was a virgin until 29?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SoCalCoug
    Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
    • Nov 2008
    • 5214

    #1

    Do you believe SoCalCoug was a virgin until 29?

    Married at age 29.
    27
    Yes
    51.85%
    14
    No
    48.15%
    13

    The poll is expired.

    If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

    "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

    "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn
  • Art Vandelay
    Striving for mediocrity
    • Jul 2009
    • 10516

    #2
    What was the term 71 used? Does "changing your own oil" count?

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #3
      You guys voting "no" - you've seen the pictures of me I've posted, right?
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • MarkGrace
        Grooveshark dick tease
        • Dec 2008
        • 31546

        #4
        I voted yes. If true, that's an impressive feat.

        I have a friend who put an expiration date on his virginity. He said that if he hadn't married by 27, he was just going to start having sex. I don't know how he made it to 27.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

        Comment

        • SoCalCoug
          Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
          • Nov 2008
          • 5214

          #5
          Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

          "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

          "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

          Comment

          • Clark Addison
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 10312

            #6
            Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
            Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

            Why did they let you go on your mission when you were 14?

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

              I voted Yes.

              That is a fairly convincing picture.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • MarkGrace
                Grooveshark dick tease
                • Dec 2008
                • 31546

                #8
                No way that is in the MTC. I've always looked young for my age, but even I didn't look like that at 19!
                So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                Comment

                • falafel
                  loves to talk on things
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 37988

                  #9
                  Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                  Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

                  The MTC? Are you sure those aren't navy-issued BCGs?
                  Last edited by falafel; 10-15-2009, 02:58 PM.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                  Dig your own grave, and save!

                  "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                  "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                  Comment

                  • Jeff Lebowski
                    Corporate lackey for Jesus
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 69721

                    #10
                    Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                    Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

                    Oops. I need to change my vote.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                    Comment

                    • RobinFinderson
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 10548

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Oops. I need to change my vote.
                      I voted 'no,' in spite of the photo, because of the incredible way that RM's endure 'especial' temptation from the adversary. SoCal's looks and RM status pretty much guarantee that Lucifer was throwing nekid hotties in his path. We should vote on whether or not we believe that SoCal could resist temptation, and not on whether or not that temptation ever presented itself.

                      Comment

                      • Coach McGuirk
                        1
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 12109

                        #12
                        I voted no. Based on the evidence, it was much longer than 29.

                        Comment

                        • Art Vandelay
                          Striving for mediocrity
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10516

                          #13
                          Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
                          Here's a little context. This is a picture of me when I was in the MTC.

                          I voted yes now that i know you didn't reach puberty until you were 28. Wow you were a youthful looking Elder.

                          Comment

                          • TripletDaddy
                            sweet triple
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 58186

                            #14
                            SoCal looks like one of the Reid brothers in The Proclaimers

                            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • marsupial
                              Mississippi Queen
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 3678

                              #15
                              One of our friends just got married last week. He is 32. I am pretty sure he is still virgin and might be for awhile.
                              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                              -Teenage Dirtbag

                              Comment

                              Working...