hi

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • woot
    Resident Science Cop
    • Nov 2008
    • 5531

    #1

    hi

    I registered over here in case this place takes off. I've been lurking infrequently over at CG so I figure I'll do the same over here. Keep up the good work.
  • Brian
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 2164

    #2
    Originally posted by woot View Post
    I registered over here in case this place takes off. I've been lurking infrequently over at CG so I figure I'll do the same over here. Keep up the good work.
    Hi.

    Just felt bad that this post had 0 replies.
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 37996

      #3
      Dang, kinda miss woot right now.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • Omaha 680
        Senior Member
        • Jul 2011
        • 11183

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        Dang, kinda miss woot right now.
        Don't worry. He'll be back when this place takes off.

        Comment

        Working...