Obnoxious SoCal Soccer mom

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • YOhio
    Hipster Mode
    • Nov 2008
    • 26165

    #1

    Obnoxious SoCal Soccer mom

    This is awful. I can't believe some parents really think like this.

    [YOUTUBE]bWZEIcSf8xE[/YOUTUBE]
  • il Padrino Ute
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 19161

    #2
    I heart the Phil Hendrie show.
    "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


    "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

    Comment

    • SoCalCoug
      Ragnar Lodbrok Descendant
      • Nov 2008
      • 5214

      #3
      It's really coincidental how all of Phil Hendrie's guests sound so alike.
      If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

      "Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

      "Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

      Comment

      • Teenage Dirtbag
        Since 1971
        • Nov 2008
        • 1096

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        I heart the Phil Hendrie show.
        Is he still on in Salt Lake? I loved listening to him when we first moved here, though I will admit I didn't know what was going on for the first few days.

        Comment

        • TripletDaddy
          sweet triple
          • Nov 2008
          • 58186

          #5
          I thought Soccer Mom lived in NorCal?
          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

          sigpic

          Comment

          • smokymountainrain
            Impressive Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22593

            #6
            If it hadn't been explained in the interview, I would have assumed that lady was some redneck hick from a place like Dayton, Ohio. Seriously. The talk about being the most dangerous animal, the pathetic cheer, and using terms like "beeswax", etc - she is making a fool out of herself.

            And we know the NFL, MLB and NBA are full of spoiled rich kids who grew up in gated communities.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

            Comment

            • YOhio
              Hipster Mode
              • Nov 2008
              • 26165

              #7
              Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
              If it hadn't been explained in the interview, I would have assumed that lady was some redneck hick from a place like Dayton, Ohio. Seriously. The talk about being the most dangerous animal, the pathetic cheer, and using terms like "beeswax", etc - she is making a fool out of herself.

              And we know the NFL, MLB and NBA are full of spoiled rich kids who grew up in gated communities.
              I'll ignore the gratuitous shot at Dayton because you're right. That lady was making a fool out of herself. Totally embarrassing.

              Comment

              • Soccermom
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 4063

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I thought Soccer Mom lived in NorCal?
                I'm not a Soccer mom. I'm Soccermom. No gated community for me. I don't speak redneck. Most of my kids don't even play soccer.

                Comment

                • pellegrino
                  miserere me
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 12100

                  #9
                  what a pompous ass. I'm embarrassed for their children and their children's children.
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

                  Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                  pelagius

                  Comment

                  • jay santos
                    Senior Member
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 13652

                    #10
                    Love it. Thanks for making my morning. I haven't had a Phil Hendrie fix in a long time. I hadn't thought of checking youtube. I can tell it's going to be a productive day.

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #11
                      Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                      what a pompous ass. I'm embarrassed for their children and their children's children.
                      Totally agree.

                      Comment

                      • RobinFinderson
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 10548

                        #12
                        SoCal gated communities have experienced a lot of financial upheaval in the last couple of years. It is unfortunate that some here (like YOhio) would like to take advantage of what is probably a very stressful situation. I guess this should be expected from Daytonites.

                        Comment

                        • YOhio
                          Hipster Mode
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26165

                          #13
                          Originally posted by RobinFinderson View Post
                          SoCal gated communities have experienced a lot of financial upheaval in the last couple of years. It is unfortunate that some here (like YOhio) would like to take advantage of what is probably a very stressful situation. I guess this should be expected from Daytonites.
                          Mmmm-hmmm.

                          Comment

                          • pellegrino
                            miserere me
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12100

                            #14
                            Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            Totally agree.
                            But she has a good point. Think about how much better those kids who turned into all-pro athletes could have been if they hadn't been eating ghetto food.
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

                            Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                            pelagius

                            Comment

                            • Jeff Lebowski
                              Corporate lackey for Jesus
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 69723

                              #15
                              Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              Mmmm-hmmm.


                              Good old Bobbie. She was my favorite.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                              Comment

                              Working...