Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe we can lure some new blood here with an infusion of celebratory gifs:

michael-jackson-dance-smiley-emoticon.gif
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Maybe we can lure some new blood here with an infusion of celebratory gifs:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4443[/ATTACH]
      Dammit dude, there's a gif-edition thread for that!
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Whoops. Looks this this one didn't work the first time:

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Remember how pelagius hates smilies/emojis? He might want to rethink that.

http://time.com/3694763/match-com-da...vey-emoji-sex/

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Remember how pelagius hates smilies/emojis? He might want to rethink that.

http://time.com/3694763/match-com-da...vey-emoji-sex/

Agreed, people who use emoticons are more likely to lie about how much they are having sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
              Agreed, people who use emoticons are more likely to lie about how much they are having sex.
              You sound frustrated, amigo.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

You sound frustrated, amigo.
                Nope, it just stretches all credulity that any of the emoticon guys on this board are really having any sex. So that informed the inference I made.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                  Nope, it just stretches all credulity that any of the emoticon guys on this board are really having any sex. So that informed the inference I made.
                  To be fair - the study says it was for unmarried singles.

Comment

• I just moved a bunch of custom smileys to the generic list. Makes them easier to find in both the popup menu and the right side of the advanced editor.

Enjoy.

Comment

I just moved a bunch of custom smileys to the generic list. Makes them easier to find in both the popup menu and the right side of the advanced editor.

Enjoy.
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• We need a crybaby smiley. Some candidates:

Comment

We need a crybaby smiley. Some candidates:

I like option 3.
                          "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

• I like #2. It works well for those that don't always understand emoticons.
                            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                              I like #2.
                              Good call. Duderino, can we get this one added?

HAPPY-POOP-EMOTICON-T-Shirts.jpg
                              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

We need a crybaby smiley. Some candidates:

#1- seems like it would be the most emasculating being on the receiving end of that one.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X