Private messages per post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private messages per post

Just today, I eclipsed 200 private messages in my inbox, pushing it to a second page. Like with my email, I tend not to delete PMs, so that represents pretty much every one since I joined CUF CS.

As such, my PMR per post ratio is as follows:

201 private messages received / 12,407 posts = 1.62%

My PMS per post ratio is pretty similar:

203 private messages sent / 12,407 posts = 1.64%

How about the rest of you? Are you posting everything for the whole board to see, or are you sharing your thoughts only with select members of the community?
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

114 messages going each way out of 6860 total posts = 1.66%. We're practically the same person except that you're funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      114 messages going each way out of 6860 total posts = 1.66%. We're practically the same person except that you're funny.
      Looks aren't everything.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
        Just today, I eclipsed 200 private messages in my inbox, pushing it to a second page. Like with my email, I tend not to delete PMs, so that represents pretty much every one since I joined CUF CS.

As such, my PMR per post ratio is as follows:

201 private messages received / 12,407 posts = 1.62%

My PMS per post ratio is pretty similar:

203 private messages sent / 12,407 posts = 1.64%

How about the rest of you? Are you posting everything for the whole board to see, or are you sharing your thoughts only with select members of the community?
        MBN always sends me a nice note saying that he edited one of my posts. Does that count?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          MBN always sends me a nice note saying that he edited one of my posts. Does that count?
          Sure. Nice notes are definitely included.
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Two messages, 1,111 posts. Does that put me in first place or last place?

Comment

1.54%

20,394 posts, 316 private messages
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

2511 posts, 303 messages. 12%. I must be friendlier than you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
                  Two messages, 1,111 posts. Does that put me in first place or last place?
                  Yes.

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                  2511 posts, 303 messages. 12%. I must be friendlier than you guys.
                  Friendlier, yeah, that's it.
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

if you subtract the private messages from seattleute begging for pictures of my feet, i have like 10. 15 tops.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Interesting to note, tripledad still leads the site in total posts and mark grace is 4th overall despite neither posting in several years.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                        Interesting to note, tripledad still leads the site in total posts and mark grace is 4th overall despite neither posting in several years.

I'd wager 60-70% of of MG's posts were one-liners in the "What Are You Listening To" thread. Not that they don't count. But that explains the volume. (RIP, MG!)
                        Last edited by Donuthole; 07-02-2020, 01:19 PM.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          I'd wager 60-70% of of MG's posts were one-liners in the "What Are You Listening To Now" thread. Not that they don't count. But that explains the volume. (RIP, MG!)
                          Nobody just listens anymore.
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

7 years. 989 posts. 11 PMs total. And half of those were from falafel about Las Vegas legal community related stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
                              7 years. 989 posts. 11 PMs total. And half of those were from falafel about Las Vegas legal community related stuff.
                              [emoji41]
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                              X