Grillin Ute

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69689

    #1

    Grillin Ute

    Is now "Mr. Crimson".

    Carry on.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • myboynoah
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 21719

    #2
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Is now "Mr. Crimson".

    Carry on.
    Excellent.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

    For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

    Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

    Comment

    • BigPiney
      Huge Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 12365

      #3
      There goes the neighborhood.

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
        There goes the neighborhood.
        Crimmy's not so bad. Once you overlook how wrong he is about pretty much anything to do with politics, he's easy to like.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • BigPiney
          Huge Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 12365

          #5


          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            That's about right, Piney.

            Notice that in that cartoon, that the Massage Parlor replaced the pizza parlor? Massage is written over pizza.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • BigPiney
              Huge Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 12365

              #7
              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
              That's about right, Piney.

              Notice that in that cartoon, that the Massage Parlor replaced the pizza parlor? Massage is written over pizza.
              I want a deep sensual pizza.

              Comment

              Working...