Did Topper get banned?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • imanihonjin
    Junior Member
    • Jun 2013
    • 3772

    #1

    Did Topper get banned?

    He was always good for a good laugh. It would be a shame if he were banned.
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69706

    #2
    No.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • imanihonjin
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2013
      • 3772

      #3
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      No.
      He is just not posting lately?

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69706

        #4
        Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
        He is just not posting lately?
        That's one way to put it.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • imanihonjin
          Junior Member
          • Jun 2013
          • 3772

          #5
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          That's one way to put it.
          Why so coy? Is he just suspended for a time?

          Comment

          • YOhio
            Hipster Mode
            • Nov 2008
            • 26165

            #6
            Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
            Why so coy? Is he just suspended for a time?
            I hate when JL tries to get cute.

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              I heard he was banned.
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Jeff Lebowski
                Corporate lackey for Jesus
                • Nov 2008
                • 69706

                #8
                Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                I heard he was banned.
                Stop acting cute.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

                Comment

                • wuapinmon
                  Soul Plumber
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 30711

                  #9
                  Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                  I heard he was banned.

                  "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                  The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                  Comment

                  • LiveCoug
                    LA Ute loves me
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 18488

                    #10
                    He is alive and well on CB

                    Comment

                    • Indy Coug
                      Heartless Bastard
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 18747

                      #11
                      Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Sun of a gun
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

                      http://twitter.com/CougarStats

                      Comment

                      Working...