Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post

Less strain on my eyes. Less light.
    instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I just tried out the dark... kind of like.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post

instantly changed theme. Not fit why I didn’t think of it before. I read kindle in dark mode.
        Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
        I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
        Yes, come over to the dark side.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
            I just tried out the dark... kind of like.
            thought this was another thread for a second
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
              Of the many signs that I am an old dude, one of them is that I can't get into dark mode on anything. It just doesn't seem "right"
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• One negative of Dark Mode: smilies/emojis look terrible.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                        I use dark mode for a lot of content on my phone. I don't like the way it's implemented here though. Sticking with Grunge for now.
                        Yeah, that's my problem today. Dark is good for phone, not so good for desktop.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                        X