Twitter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cougjunkie
    *Banned*
    • Nov 2008
    • 23223

    #1

    Twitter

    Lebowski is it possible to have tweets from certain media members to show up in The Wire?

    A lot of times breaking news is tweeted out well before a story is posted.
    *Banned*
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #2
    Shouldn't be a problem. All I need is the URL of the RSS feed. Pelagius configured the ones currently used by the CUFNewsBot.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

    Comment

    • cougjunkie
      *Banned*
      • Nov 2008
      • 23223

      #3
      Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Shouldn't be a problem. All I need is the URL of the RSS feed. Pelagius configured the ones currently used by the CUFNewsBot.
      Have you seen the latest posts in the Wire? Santa Clarita high school is killing it. Huge OT win in soccer last night.
      *Banned*

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69703

        #4
        Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        Have you seen the latest posts in the Wire? Santa Clarita high school is killing it. Huge OT win in soccer last night.
        Whoa. That is weird. I wonder how that happened.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • cougjunkie
          *Banned*
          • Nov 2008
          • 23223

          #5
          Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Whoa. That is weird. I wonder how that happened.
          Looks like they play at cougar stadium and they call themselves the cougarettes.
          *Banned*

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69703

            #6
            Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
            Looks like they play at cougar stadium and they call themselves the cougarettes.
            Yeah, but one of the moderators had to approve all of those posts. Someone needs to fess up.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • hostile
              lollygagger
              • Dec 2009
              • 5736

              #7
              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Yeah, but one of the moderators had to approve all of those posts. Someone needs to fess up.
              Probably UD. I blame the name change. You're getting all cougars everywhere.
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

              "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

              Comment

              • cougjunkie
                *Banned*
                • Nov 2008
                • 23223

                #8
                Better get us some Uintah Ute updates so we don't lose any additional posters.
                *Banned*

                Comment

                • PaloAltoCougar
                  Semper infra dignitatem
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 16936

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Yeah, but one of the moderators had to approve all of those posts. Someone needs to fess up.
                  Wasn't me, but I was very amused to see a clipping from the [Whatever] Zeitung.

                  Comment

                  • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                    Time to camp
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 26082

                    #10
                    We wasted the 40,000th post on a girls soccer team that isn't affiliated to anyone here!
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

                    Comment

                    • YOhio
                      Hipster Mode
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 26165

                      #11
                      Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      We wasted the 40,000th post on a girls soccer team that isn't affiliated to anyone here!
                      That's very disappointing.

                      Comment

                      • hostile
                        lollygagger
                        • Dec 2009
                        • 5736

                        #12
                        Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        We wasted the 40,000th post on a girls soccer team that isn't affiliated to anyone here!
                        40,000th thread. It's nearing 1,000,000 posts. We should aim to make that one really special.
                        "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                        "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                        Comment

                        • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                          Time to camp
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 26082

                          #13
                          Originally posted by hostile View Post
                          40,000th thread. It's nearing 1,000,000 posts. We should aim to make that one really special.
                          Middle school lacrosse?
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

                          Comment

                          • hostile
                            lollygagger
                            • Dec 2009
                            • 5736

                            #14
                            Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            Middle school lacrosse?
                            From Delaware.
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                            "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                            Comment

                            • hostile
                              lollygagger
                              • Dec 2009
                              • 5736

                              #15
                              Nice job Ragin' Cajuns softball. Way to take it to Iowa.
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

                              "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

                              Comment

                              Working...