No announcement yet.

I Pledge! to be a servant to JeffLebowski! Animated gif edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• All solid contributions falafel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Tennessee fainting goats.

Last edited by falafel; 02-03-2017, 02:41 PM.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I posted this somewhere else but it's too good to not be in here...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Adding insult and injury to injury.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      Adding insult and injury to injury.

I can't quite tell, did a body fly out of the back of the ambulance?
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I can't quite tell, did a body fly out of the back of the ambulance?
                        It would appear so. Yes.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Drumpf's dance moves...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjeORm4LMDk
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X