Attention all "Senior Members"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69717

    #1

    Attention all "Senior Members"

    You do realize that you can edit your own custom user title, right?

    Click UserCP|Edit Your Details.

    If you can't think of a good one let us know. I am sure the group could offer suggestions.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #2
    Your's is so predictable, man.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats

    Comment

    • DU Ute
      RIP CUF
      • Dec 2008
      • 7393

      #3
      I like it.
      "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
      "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
      "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

      Comment

      • Jeff Lebowski
        Corporate lackey for Jesus
        • Nov 2008
        • 69717

        #4
        Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        Your's is so predictable, man.
        What can I say? I am into the whole brevity thing.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

        Comment

        • Soccermom
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 4063

          #5
          I can't think of anything to change mine to. But that is a cool feature. For some reason, I thought The Dude came up with all those clever custom user titles.
          Last edited by Soccermom; 05-01-2009, 04:17 PM.

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69717

            #6
            Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
            I can't think of anything to change mine too. But that is a cool feature. For some reason, I thought The Dude came up with all those clever custom user titles.
            lol. Nope.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • marsupial
              Mississippi Queen
              • Nov 2008
              • 3678

              #7
              Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
              I can't think of anything to change mine too. But that is a cool feature. For some reason, I thought The Dude came up with all those clever custom user titles.
              So did I. And I was a little hurt that I wasn't cool enough to get one.
              What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
              -Teenage Dirtbag

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by marsupial View Post
                So did I. And I was a little hurt that I wasn't cool enough to get one.
                Too funny. No, that was over at that other board - royally-conferred titles.

                Comment

                Working...