Was there a coup attempt?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    Was there a coup attempt?

    What happened to the EC? Some people are no longer in office, one had to change his username. I hope that there will be no executions of the groundlings, Lebowski, old buddy, old pal.
    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • FN Phat
    I ♥ gateway sex
    • Feb 2009
    • 8691

    #2
    I do you assume that he had to change his name and did not chose to change his name?
    I'm your huckleberry.


    "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

    Comment

    • wuapinmon
      Soul Plumber
      • Dec 2008
      • 30711

      #3
      Originally posted by FN Phat View Post
      I do you assume that he had to change his name and did not chose to change his name?
      My attempt at humor has flopped. I was trying to take the focus off the other stuff with something lighthearted that apparently was not.

      I figured that he wanted to change his name since he had talked about it before.

      I figured that some people just got tired of dealing with my bullshit and were given emeritus status.

      I figured wrong. In all sincerity, I wasn't hoping, trying, or wanting to piss anyone off.

      Mac
      "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
      The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

      Comment

      • falafel
        loves to talk on things
        • Mar 2009
        • 37983

        #4
        Who changed his name?
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

        Dig your own grave, and save!

        "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

        "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

        Comment

        • Green Monstah
          Royal Rooter
          • Aug 2010
          • 13955

          #5
          Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
          What happened to the EC? Some people are no longer in office, one had to change his username. I hope that there will be no executions of the groundlings, Lebowski, old buddy, old pal.
          They could tell you, but they'd have to kill you.

          What's the EC?
          Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

          "Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

          Comment

          • falafel
            loves to talk on things
            • Mar 2009
            • 37983

            #6
            Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
            They could tell you, but they'd have to kill you.

            What's the EC?
            Executive Committee.

            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

            Dig your own grave, and save!

            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

            Comment

            • cougjunkie
              *Banned*
              • Nov 2008
              • 23223

              #7
              Originally posted by falafel View Post
              One of those does not belong.
              *Banned*

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                One of those does not belong.
                I know. I'm the only midwesterner.

                Comment

                • il Padrino Ute
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 19161

                  #9
                  Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  Talk about patriarchic. The stench misogyny hangs heavy over this group.
                  "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


                  "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

                  Comment

                  • TripletDaddy
                    sweet triple
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 58186

                    #10
                    Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                    What happened to the EC? Some people are no longer in office, one had to change his username. I hope that there will be no executions of the groundlings, Lebowski, old buddy, old pal.
                    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                      Talk about patriarchic. The stench misogyny hangs heavy over this group.
                      Patriarchal. As in, "patriarchal blessing."

                      PatriarChic sounds much too stylish for this place. Someone recently admitted to wearing Costco jeans, for heavens sake.
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • Donuthole
                        Official Outgayer
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 25267

                        #12
                        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        Patriarchal. As in, "patriarchal blessing."

                        PatriarChic sounds much too stylish for this place. Someone recently admitted to wearing Costco jeans, for heavens sake.
                        To the contrary, Patriarchic sounds like a great word to describe a frumpy dad who has decided to chic up his wardrobe by heading to Costco and purchasing some name brand jeans.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

                        There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          To the contrary, Patriarchic sounds like a great word to describe a frumpy dad who has decided to chic up his wardrobe by heading to Costco and purchasing some name brand jeans.
                          I see. That makes sense.

                          I hereby endorse the term "patriarChic" to refer to the otherwise indescribable fashion sense of the middle aged Mormon male. See also, Relief SocieTee.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • falafel
                            loves to talk on things
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 37983

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            I see. That makes sense.

                            I hereby endorse the term "patriarChic" to refer to the otherwise indescribable fashion sense of the middle aged Mormon male. See also, Relief SocieTee.
                            I think that should be a "cf."
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                            Dig your own grave, and save!

                            "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                            "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                            Comment

                            • SuperGabers
                              aka... UtahDan's Wifey
                              • May 2009
                              • 2182

                              #15
                              Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
                              Talk about patriarchic. The stench misogyny hangs heavy over this group.


                              ..

                              Comment

                              Working...