X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    Good point.
    There you go again
    "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
    "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
    "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      The best thing about that boat...it fits in the bed of my pickup. I didn't appreciate the name my wife gave it, however.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
        Never a dull moment here at CUF...

And to think someone actually tried to compare me to JL when I first joined the site here. THE NERVE!!!
        It was a warning shot accross the bow. Unless you tone down your conservative political rhetoric, you too will be Lingoized.

Comment

Originally posted by DU Ute View Post
          One day? He went through the trouble of making additional accounts for a 1 day ban? If I was dealt a one day ban I would shrug my shoulders, make a mental note not to do whatever I did again, and actually do something productive with my life for the next 24 hours. I might even be posting something scandalous soon so I can do just that.
          I think his issue is he didn't know for how long he was banned. He didn't know it was only one day, or he probably would have let it die.

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            It was a warning shot accross the bow. Unless you tone down your conservative political rhetoric, you too will be Lingoized.
            It wasn't his politics that made him a pariah, it was those parting shot/digs that he would let fly at the end of his posts.
            "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              It wasn't his politics that made him a pariah, it was those parting shot/digs that he would let fly at the end of his posts.
              Oh I see, his pot shots and digs weren't up to the calibre of others who throw out pot shots and digs. Seems reasonable.

By the way, you are the man. Whilst I don't have the man crush on you that you have on DDD, I still am an admirer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
                I think his issue is he didn't know for how long he was banned. He didn't know it was only one day, or he probably would have let it die.
                I'm an outside the box type thinker, so I'll go out on a limb and say he probably should have been given that small piece of information.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

When a poster is banned they receive a message letting them know the duration of the sentence.

Comment

When a poster is banned they receive a message letting them know the duration of the sentence.
                    And if he was given that piece of info, then he should have kept his mouth shut.

Comment

And if he was given that piece of info, then he should have kept his mouth shut.
                      Yep.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

This is true. When I was banned, every time I tried to log back in and see if the EC was bluffing, it told me exactly when the ban would expire...down to the second.
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Crap, I had a great conspiracy theory all worked out, but it's foundation was based on Lingo not knowing it was a 1 day ban.

Comment

And if he was given that piece of info, then he should have kept his mouth shut last night.
                            I fixed it for you.
                            Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                              Is there any correlation to the prirate bandana, and the boat being red???? Hmmmm

Comment

Bonus that Brother Lingo is reading this thread and can't respond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X