Post your smilies here

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69703

    #1

    Post your smilies here

    DDD and others have requested a larger palette of smilies. Surfah gave me a link for an app that includes the yahoo smilies but it looks like it would be a lot of work to install. It appears that there is a much simpler solution. If you will post your desired smilies in this thread I can easily add them one at a time using the admin control panel.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • Sizzle
    #ThisIsY
    • Nov 2008
    • 9004

    #2

    Comment

    • Jeff Lebowski
      Corporate lackey for Jesus
      • Nov 2008
      • 69703

      #3
      By the way, they should be 16x16 pixels.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

      Comment

      • Teenage Dirtbag
        Since 1971
        • Nov 2008
        • 1096

        #4
        BigPiney asked me to post this one. I put up a huge fuss and told him it was inappropriate, but he insisted.

        Comment

        • Surfah
          Where's Wallace?
          • Nov 2008
          • 33726

          #5
          Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
          BigPiney asked me to post this one. I put up a huge fuss and told him it was inappropriate, but he insisted.

          Is that how he got his title?

          No doubt this will now be a subject broached in Priesthood Session come April.

          Don't let Goat see that either.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Jeff Lebowski
            Corporate lackey for Jesus
            • Nov 2008
            • 69703

            #6
            Originally posted by Teenage Dirtbag View Post
            BigPiney asked me to post this one. I put up a huge fuss and told him it was inappropriate, but he insisted.

            I don't know. That might be too distracting every time I compose a post.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

            Comment

            • TripletDaddy
              sweet triple
              • Nov 2008
              • 58186

              #7
              The gross thing is that those could be male.

              yuck!
              Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

              sigpic

              Comment

              • Rickomatic
                Junior Member
                • Nov 2008
                • 617

                #8
                Here are a few ute related:
                Attached Files

                Comment

                • Rickomatic
                  Junior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 617

                  #9
                  and a couple more:
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  Working...