New instagram BB code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New instagram BB code

Hey, I just added a new BB code for instagram. You will see the instagram icon in the editor. Click on that and it will create some instagram tags. Then go to your instagram post and copy the entire link and paste the link between tags. It might take a few seconds for the embedded post to appear.

Here is a sample:

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Hey, I just added a new BB code for instagram. You will see the instagram icon in the editor. Click on that and it will create some instagram tags. Then go to your instagram post and copy the entire link and paste the link between tags. It might take a few seconds for the embedded post to appear.

Here is a sample:

That is an awesome cake.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
    X