If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Well, I can hazard a guess as to which members of this board increase its value and which members reduce it to the paltry sum of $4200. You know who you are!
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
Albert Einstein
I'd have no problems if the committee decided to start putting ads on the board to offset the costs of maintaining this place.
"Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
What a joke. Smartmoney says sell CB buy Cuf. (CG would be a good risk for a value investor. Like Disney before Eisner it has not much going on right now but a lot of valuable properties.)
When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.
What a joke. Smartmoney says sell CB buy Cuf. (CG would be a good risk for a value investor. Like Disney before Eisner it has not much going on right now but a lot of valuable properties.)
It's a smart buy until Pelagius decides to sell it short.
I wonder how much money Mike is pulling down with those ads over on CG.
"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
"It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
"Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
Comment