Make it a master suite

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • beelzebabette
    Golf & Cubs Disrespecter
    • Nov 2008
    • 2907

    #1

    Make it a master suite

    I hereby make a motion for a bathroom forum with CMBF & dabrockster admitted as members.
  • UtahDan
    *
    • Nov 2008
    • 14496

    #2
    Will it have a bidet?

    Comment

    • falafel
      loves to talk on things
      • Mar 2009
      • 38003

      #3
      Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
      Will it have a bidet?
      No, but it will be constantly out of toilet paper.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

      Dig your own grave, and save!

      "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

      "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

      Comment

      • UtahDan
        *
        • Nov 2008
        • 14496

        #4
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        No, but it will be constantly out of toilet paper.
        Mmm, I more suspect that there will constantly be an empty roll, notwithstanding the replacement rolls being within easy reach.

        Comment

        • Color Me Badd Fan
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2009
          • 12519

          #5
          Originally posted by beelzebabette View Post
          I hereby make a motion for a bathroom forum with CMBF & dabrockster admitted as members.
          Between this post, your post complaining about my use of the big jpeg and the post stating that I want to get with Evan Lycasek- all within 4 hours, I'm beginning to think you don't like me very much.

          Very well, carry on.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #6
            Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
            Between this post, your post complaining about my use of the big jpeg and the post stating that I want to get with Evan Lycasek- all within 4 hours, I'm beginning to think you don't like me very much.

            Very well, carry on.
            Welcome to the club. She hates me.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #7
              I happen to really enjoy her insight and contributions. I happen to think she is spot on.
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • Color Me Badd Fan
                Senior Member
                • Jan 2009
                • 12519

                #8
                Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                Welcome to the club. She hates me.
                Between you, me and DaBrockster, it's quite a diverse club. The funny thing about her suggestion about a new forum is that she didn't include the starters and prominent contributors to the flushable wipes v. TP thread and the thread about the Japanese poo seeking robot (RF's description, not mine). This suggests that she doesn't give a damn about really creating a bathroom forum, she's just looking for an opportunity to drag my good screen name through the mud.
                Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                  This suggests that she doesn't give a damn about really creating a bathroom forum, she's just looking for an opportunity to drag my good screen name through the mud.

                  It looks like you might also qualify for the sharp as a tack forum.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • Color Me Badd Fan
                    Senior Member
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 12519

                    #10
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    It looks like you might also qualify for the sharp as a tack forum.
                    We need to establish a priority list for new forums. Let's first give BBB her bathroom forum. But before the sharp as a tack forum, we need a humorless forum. IMO, the humorless forum will probably fulfill most of the needs of this sharp as a tack forum you're suggesting.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                    Comment

                    • creekster
                      It is NOT a monkey!
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 22661

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      We need to establish priority list for new forums. Let's first give BBB her bathroom forum. But before the sharp as a tack forum, we need a humorless forum. IMO, the humorless forum will probably fulfill most of the needs of this sharp as a tack forum you're suggesting.
                      Is that supposed ot be some sort of a joke?
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                      Comment

                      • Color Me Badd Fan
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2009
                        • 12519

                        #12
                        Originally posted by creekster View Post
                        Is that supposed ot be some sort of a joke?
                        lol, thanks for playing along Creek.
                        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                          We need to establish a priority list for new forums. Let's first give BBB her bathroom forum. But before the sharp as a tack forum, we need a humorless forum. IMO, the humorless forum will probably fulfill most of the needs of this sharp as a tack forum you're suggesting.
                          The bathroom forum would be for you and RobinFinderson, not for beelzebabette.

                          I can see the utility of a bathroom forum. I get frustrated wading through some of your sexist posts when what I really want to read are your scatology posts.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Color Me Badd Fan
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2009
                            • 12519

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            The bathroom forum would be for you and RobinFinderson, not for beelzebabette.

                            I can see the utility of a bathroom forum. I get frustrated wading through some of your sexist posts when what I really want to read are your scatology posts.
                            The real question is whether we need to add a new forum posts like this gem:



                            (and in all honesty, I really mean gem, it really was a clever play on words which I respect you for, you were also the best contributor to my thread about people you'd least want to follow into a bathroom).
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

                            Comment

                            • falafel
                              loves to talk on things
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 38003

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                              The real question is whether we need to add a new forum posts like this gem:



                              (and in all honesty, I really mean gem, it really was a clever play on words which I respect you for, you were also the best contributor to my thread about people you'd least want to follow into a bathroom).
                              *Ahem* I think that thread already exists.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

                              Dig your own grave, and save!

                              "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

                              "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

                              Comment

                              Working...