Final Favorite Avatar Final

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Rosebud
    sledgirl
    • Jun 2009
    • 1363

    #1

    Final Favorite Avatar Final

    I woke up this morning with the depressing realization that I truly am heartbroken over never winning a CUF popularity contest. So, in my own arrogance, I decided the time had come for a showdown between what I know to be the two best CUF avatars.

    Who should win? The smile or the toes?
    26
    Rosebud
    34.62%
    9
    Color Me Badd Fan
    19.23%
    5
    I refuse to participate in popularity contests because I'm the most popular person here
    3.85%
    1
    I'm ignoring this because Rosebud is clearly just trying to get attention
    26.92%
    7
    I'm confused
    15.38%
    4
  • Clark Addison
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 10316

    #2
    I like the toes, because I find the smile a little creepy for some reason.

    Comment

    • MindfulCoug
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 395

      #3
      With all the respect to what you have done to the ankle,i still think the toes is a hardcore rival for other contestants to beat up.

      Comment

      • Rosebud
        sledgirl
        • Jun 2009
        • 1363

        #4
        Lolololol!!!! So what I learn is that 2 people dare reply and 12 people dare vote? (I voted for CMBF because his smile is clearly superior.)

        Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe silence really isn't the new solution around here. Maybe something far more interesting is at play.

        Maybe not.

        Comment

        • falafel
          loves to talk on things
          • Mar 2009
          • 38003

          #5
          I voted for the toes, but not the toes Rosebud is currently displaying (mainly b/c I cannot figure out what they are depicting). My vote goes to Rosebud's "Wuapinmon sucks!" avatar. Those toes were FANTASTIC!
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

          Dig your own grave, and save!

          "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

          "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

          Comment

          • Color Me Badd Fan
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2009
            • 12519

            #6
            A great thing about this forum is that your current avatar is applied to past posts. It's funny too look at past posts directed to me inquiring about my January Jones avatar and now having Mike Honcho perched directly above.

            Here's my favorite example:


            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

            Comment

            • FN Phat
              I ♥ gateway sex
              • Feb 2009
              • 8691

              #7
              Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              A great thing about this forum is that your current avatar is applied to past posts. It's funny too look at past posts directed to me inquiring about my January Jones avatar and now having Mike Honcho perched directly above.

              Here's my favorite example:


              http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showpo...2&postcount=21
              That is awesome.
              I'm your huckleberry.


              "I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

              Comment

              • TripletDaddy
                sweet triple
                • Nov 2008
                • 58186

                #8
                I didn't even know it was a foot until I read this thread. It looked to me to be a thumbless, deformed hand. disturbing.
                Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                sigpic

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                  Lolololol!!!! So what I learn is that 2 people dare reply and 12 people dare vote?
                  I would comment but I am too frightened and intimidated to do so.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • woot
                    Resident Science Cop
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 5531

                    #10
                    Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                    I didn't even know it was a foot until I read this thread. It looked to me to be a thumbless, deformed hand. disturbing.
                    Ditto. Even now I'm still slightly disturbed by it.

                    Comment

                    • MindfulCoug
                      Senior Member
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 395

                      #11
                      " I refuse to participate in popularity contests because I'm the most popular person here" = 0 reply

                      Has any one heard from Babs lately ????

                      Comment

                      • Rosebud
                        sledgirl
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 1363

                        #12
                        Originally posted by MindfulCoug View Post
                        " I refuse to participate in popularity contests because I'm the most popular person here" = 0 reply

                        Has any one heard from Babs lately ????
                        No .

                        I wrote that option specifically for DDD, btw. He's fully aware that he beat Babs (despite my vote) but was still too intimidated to bite. CUF can be frightening!!!!!

                        Maybe he needs to take obedience lessons from CMBF's new smile.

                        Comment

                        • Rosebud
                          sledgirl
                          • Jun 2009
                          • 1363

                          #13
                          Come on DDD..... just reply. I didn't really mean to offend. Don't take me so seriously. Sheesh.

                          Comment

                          • HuskyFreeNorthwest
                            Time to camp
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 26082

                            #14
                            I was confused when I voted, I am even more confused after reading the thread.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

                            Comment

                            • Rosebud
                              sledgirl
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 1363

                              #15
                              Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              I was confused when I voted, I am even more confused after reading the thread.
                              It's all very simple. I can explain everything to you. See, CMBF's good name was dragged through the mud today. He's quite the gentleman, but considering the deplorable circumstances he finds himself in, he decided to use my vote in his favor to falsely suggest that I have a hidden canine fetish. He's obviously insinuating that I'm really a female dog and that the thumbless, disturbing paw thing in my avatar belongs to me. Falafel is tired of being called Falawful so he's reminding everyone that Wuap. sucks. Woot is just being honest, as usual. Creek is trying to tell jokes. DDD is working hard on being disobedient so that he can prove to everyone that he isn't a dog. Mindful cares about her friends. Clark has now demonstrated that he's the most courageous poster on the board. FN is awesome. Everyone else is scared.

                              That should answer all of your questions.

                              Comment

                              Working...