No announcement yet.

Lingo is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just as well; there were times when people would reference JL and I wasn't sure whether they were referring to Lingo or Lebowski. He'd have to take a different moniker.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
      Just as well; there were times when people would reference JL and I wasn't sure whether they were referring to Lingo or Lebowski. He'd have to take a different moniker.
      That's the REAL reason for Lingo's ban. Lebowski couldn't stand to be upstaged.
      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
        Which Lebowski are we talking about? The other Jeffrey Lebowski? The millionaire?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post

Johnny Lingo should never have been banned.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Johnny Lingo should never have been banned.
            I pulled over and wept when I heard it was lifted.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Awesome. Another is the great recurring comments here.

Comment

I'm still legitimately laughing out loud at this.
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                  X