Summons Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try these on for size...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
        FWIW, I think that tells us a lot more about you than Supergrabbers.
        I love me some Golden Lasso!!!

Comment

An alternative entry...

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
            I was trying to think of how I'd say "Summon!" in spanish, but all I could come up with was "Llame!", which doesn't quite seem right.

Llame a wuapinmon! I know a summons is citacion judicial, but I don't think that can be transitioned into verb form.
            Last edited by Donuthole; 01-11-2010, 02:08 PM.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

convocar a Wuapinmon?

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                convocar a Wuapinmon?
                Convoque a waupinmon! Has a nice ring to it, if it means what we think it means.
                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Soccermom View Post
                      Fantastic!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
                        Oh for the LOVE!

Comment

τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

[QUOTE=All-American;262320]

That one is pretty sweet! Thanks, AA.
                            "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                            -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

holy moly. There's a blast from the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                holy moly. There's a blast from the past.
                                I miss that avatar.
                                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                                -Turtle
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X