Marsupial Moderation

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jeff Lebowski
    Corporate lackey for Jesus
    • Nov 2008
    • 69706

    #1

    Marsupial Moderation

    Please join us in welcoming Marsupial to the Executive Committee. She is our site's newest moderator. As always, committee membership can be reviewed on the Forum Leaders link from the main site page. Please board mail a committee member if you have any questions or requests.

    Marsupial is replacing Babs who requested retirement. We express our sincere appreciation to Babs for her kind service on the committee.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster
  • falafel
    loves to talk on things
    • Mar 2009
    • 37987

    #2
    I thought this was going to be a request that the board members collectively keep Marsupial in line.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

    Dig your own grave, and save!

    "The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

    "I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally

    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

    Comment

    • JohnnyLingo
      La Naranja
      • Nov 2008
      • 3976

      #3
      All in favor of expressing a vote of thanks for Babs' service...

      Comment

      • il Padrino Ute
        Junior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 19161

        #4
        As Marsupial's only friend on the board, I will not be asking for preferential treatment. Marsupial - just think of me as anyone else.
        "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


        "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

        Comment

        • Fiyero
          Banned
          • Nov 2008
          • 5266

          #5

          Comment

          • byu71
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 22070

            #6
            Thanks Babs. Congrats Marsupial

            Comment

            • Donuthole
              Official Outgayer
              • Nov 2008
              • 25268

              #7
              Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
              All in favor of expressing a vote of thanks for Babs' service...
              Last edited by Donuthole; 10-05-2009, 03:46 PM.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

              There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

              Comment

              • Babs
                Not a Lawyer
                • Nov 2008
                • 17128

                #8
                Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Babs who requested retirement. We express our sincere appreciation to Babs for her kind service on the committee.
                Actually, I'm not retiring. It was a difficult decision, but I've just signed a contract to mod a NY Jets board, and I'm truly excited about the opportunity!

                Comment

                • Babs
                  Not a Lawyer
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 17128

                  #9
                  Originally posted by JohnnyLingo View Post
                  All in favor of expressing a vote of thanks for Babs' service...
                  hey, soup, keep an eye on this one for me, will ya?

                  Comment

                  • pellegrino
                    miserere me
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 12100

                    #10
                    Congrats to Marsupial and congrats to Babs on the new contract. May I be the first to request an autographed Mark Sanchez rookie card.
                    Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                    God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                    Alessandro Manzoni

                    Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

                    pelagius

                    Comment

                    • TripletDaddy
                      sweet triple
                      • Nov 2008
                      • 58186

                      #11
                      Babes's reign of terror is over!
                      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • myboynoah
                        Senior Member
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 21719

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Babs View Post
                        Actually, I'm not retiring. It was a difficult decision, but I've just signed a contract to mod a NY Jets board, and I'm truly excited about the opportunity!
                        A lateral move. I just don't get it.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

                        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

                        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

                        Comment

                        • Babs
                          Not a Lawyer
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 17128

                          #13
                          Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          A lateral move. I just don't get it.
                          Well I was never fully committed to retirement, you know. I'm thinking after a one-year stint with the Jets I may retire again and then sign with a Vikings board. I only hope that I'll continue to mod to the best of my abilities.

                          Comment

                          • Babs
                            Not a Lawyer
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 17128

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Babes's reign of terror is over!
                            Nah. This just means I can go back to trolling. heehee.

                            Comment

                            • landpoke
                              Never once baby snatched
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 4183

                              #15
                              Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              Actually, I'm not retiring. It was a difficult decision, but I've just signed a contract to mod a NY Jets board, and I'm truly excited about the opportunity!
                              Once again you peoples' cheap assedness comes back to bite you in the, uh, ass.
                              There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

                              Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

                              Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
                              Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
                              …
                              Tomorrow is Saturday
                              And Sunday comes afterwards

                              Comment

                              Working...