Favorite Avatars Semi-Final

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wuapinmon
    Soul Plumber
    • Dec 2008
    • 30711

    #1

    Favorite Avatars Semi-Final

    So, you may vote for ONE (1) of the following as your favorite CUF avatar. If one person has 50% (no rounding up) or more of the vote, then they will be declared the winner. If there is no majority holder, the top two will have a runoff.

    Good luck to all, and may the best (wo)man win.
    34
    Fiyero
    14.71%
    5
    Creekster
    26.47%
    9
    Rosebud
    29.41%
    10
    BYU'71
    29.41%
    10

    The poll is expired.

    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon
  • marsupial
    Mississippi Queen
    • Nov 2008
    • 3678

    #2
    No love for the La Leche League, I guess.
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
    -Teenage Dirtbag

    Comment

    • byu71
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 22070

      #3
      Originally posted by marsupial View Post
      No love for the La Leche League, I guess.
      I would comment on how much I really like your avatar. I won't though, because I know someone would pull out the "dirty old man" card. I see only beauty there, but you know how some people think.

      Comment

      • YOhio
        Hipster Mode
        • Nov 2008
        • 26165

        #4
        Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
        Good luck to all, and may the best (wo)man win.
        This is kind of a swipe at the primate who is in the running.

        Comment

        • wuapinmon
          Soul Plumber
          • Dec 2008
          • 30711

          #5
          Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          This is kind of a swipe at the primate who is in the running.
          Well, I've read The Origin of the Feces, and it really got me thinking about the scatological consequences of evolution.
          "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
          The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #6
            Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Well, I've read The Origin of the Feces, and it really got me thinking about the scatological consequences of evolution.
            This was so lame and no one even bothered to ridicule it. Sheesh!
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • byu71
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2008
              • 22070

              #7
              Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
              This was so lame and no one even bothered to ridicule it. Sheesh!
              What do you expect, it was a shitty post.

              Comment

              • wuapinmon
                Soul Plumber
                • Dec 2008
                • 30711

                #8
                Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                What do you expect, it was a shitty post.
                I don't have to take this crap from the likes of you.
                "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                Comment

                • creekster
                  It is NOT a monkey!
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 22661

                  #9
                  Boys, no need to fighjt over me.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                  Comment

                  • wuapinmon
                    Soul Plumber
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 30711

                    #10
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Boys, no need to fighjt over me.
                    Look, don't poo-poo our punning skills unless you plan to ape them.
                    "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
                    The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

                    Comment

                    • Rosebud
                      sledgirl
                      • Jun 2009
                      • 1363

                      #11
                      My toes vs. uncomfortably squished boobs and a smile? No thanks. I like primates .....

                      Comment

                      • SloanHater
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2009
                        • 1348

                        #12
                        Originally posted by RoseBud View Post
                        My toes vs. uncomfortably squished boobs and a smile? No thanks. I like primates .....
                        Whoa.. Those are YOUR toes?

                        Comment

                        • Art Vandelay
                          Striving for mediocrity
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 10516

                          #13
                          Wasn't it Fiyero who had the "how do you like dem apples" (13-0) avatar before? I would have voted for that if he is still used it. As it is now I have Fiy, 71 and Tick avatars blocked. So my only choices are a monkey and toes. I'm not a foot guy... so go monkey go.

                          Comment

                          • RobinFinderson
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 10548

                            #14
                            Originally posted by SloanHater View Post
                            Whoa.. Those are YOUR toes?
                            No doubt! Totally HOT! Got my vote.

                            Comment

                            • creekster
                              It is NOT a monkey!
                              • Nov 2008
                              • 22661

                              #15
                              I am starting to think there are a bunch of speciesists around here.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                              Comment

                              Working...