Lebowski
    KatyLied
    landpoke
    RobinFinderson
    yoHIO (2)
    Commando
    Brian (also nominated for worst)
    Rosebud (2)

Poll is limited to ten selections, and LiveCoug and UteStar were disqualified for nominating themselves.

You may vote for your favorite THREE (3) avatars.
    Rosebud
    15.71%
    Lebowski
    10.00%
    YOhio
    10.00%
    BYU'71
    15.71%
    Brian
    2.86%
    Commando
    5.71%
    KatyLied
    7.14%
    RobinFinderson
    7.14%
    Fiyero
    14.29%
    landpoke
    11.43%

The poll is expired.

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    P
    Poll is limited to ten selections, and LiveCoug and UteStar were disqualified for nominating themselves.
    UteStar has a history of harming himself.

Comment

creekster got two mentions, and wouldn't fit into the 10 or less poll, so he gets a bye until the semi-finals.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        UteStar has a history of harming himself.
        Wuap and YOhio both suck. I aint voting in this travesty of a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by UteStar View Post
          Wuap and YOhio both suck. I aint voting in this travesty of a poll.
          I told you about the tan line...come on, baby carrots, lettuce work something out.

Comment

I suppose mine is banned from the competition.
            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
              That penis is pointing straight at me!

Comment

Signed, a prof who couldn't even spell Rodin.

My understanding is that BYU banned it for the same reason as you did.
                When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

Signed, a prof who couldn't even spell Rodin.

My understanding is that BYU banned it for the same reason as you did.
                  Please don't get on me about misspelling the name of a French artist (a language I don't speak) who shares his name's pronunciation with that of one of Godzilla's enemies, outside my area of specialization, that I hadn't even really thought about in a decade. I don't take you to task for your grammatical mistakes or misspellings of things.

I don't ban penises, I just don't want them pointing at me. If I were to see this statue in person, I'd probably just sneak up on it from the side. If I'd had any balls, back in the day, if they had actually shown this piece at the BYU library, I would've put a temple apron around it.

Comment

I can't even see it. Looks like a fig leaf is in place or something. SU, can't you do a better job of making your, um, point than this?
                    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

Why, the pecker on that guy is so small, I doubt anyone notices it.

Comment

Please don't get on me about misspelling the name of a French artist (a language I don't speak) who shares his name's pronunciation with that of one of Godzilla's enemies, outside my area of specialization, that I hadn't even really thought about in a decade. I don't take you to task for your grammatical mistakes or misspellings of things.
                        I am a lawyer; if, for example, you find me misspeling Blackstone you may poke fun at me.

I am boycotting your poll.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I am a lawyer; if, for example, you find me misspeling Blackstone you may poke fun at me.

I am boycotting your poll.
                          Good thing I'm a professor of Latin-American Literature & Culture, and not French, French Culture, Art, Sculpture, or History.

Comment

We need more votes for Rosebud. She loves these popularity contents.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Lame.

Comment

Working...
                              X