Sort Threads by Date?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SloanHater
    Banned
    • Feb 2009
    • 1348

    #1

    Sort Threads by Date?

    Is it possible to sort threads by Original Post Date rather than Last Post?

    Edit: I apologize if this has already been covered. I couldn't find anything in Search.
    Last edited by SloanHater; 09-24-2009, 10:31 AM.
  • SloanHater
    Banned
    • Feb 2009
    • 1348

    #2
    Just to clarify, I was hoping to find an option (possibly have an option added to the board) that allows posts to be sorted by thread start date or last post similar to the Thread/Thread Starter Option.

    I know it is trivial and I can continue to sort using Display Options, but this has to be done every time you switch forums.

    Thanks.

    Comment

    • I.J. Reilly
      Nobody's Fool
      • Apr 2009
      • 2949

      #3
      Have you tried just using the New Post function at the top? It's not 100% but when you're logged in it should give you a reverse order of the posts that you haven't seen yet, starting with the thread where something was most recently posted.

      Comment

      • SloanHater
        Banned
        • Feb 2009
        • 1348

        #4
        Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
        Have you tried just using the New Post function at the top? It's not 100% but when you're logged in it should give you a reverse order of the posts that you haven't seen yet, starting with the thread where something was most recently posted.
        I've tried that, but I prefer my threads to stay in the same spot (relative to other threads.) I'm not one who enjoys reading threads that have been dead for months and suddenly revived.

        It's not a big deal, I'll continue to use the Display Options, I was just dreaming of a one click solution.

        Comment

        Working...