Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Cougar Stadium Great Again!

What do you do for a living?

I am always in lots of meetings. I read lots of documents.

What are your hobbies?
    I have been known to enjoy some television. And many people are saying they have never seen a golfer quite like me. Could of gone pro!

What are your sports loyalties?
    I don't really like the word "loyalties" to describe my relationship to the sports people. But many, many athletes love me. You would not believe it.

How did you find CS?
    Kayley Mcaninny told me about you.

How long have you been lurking?
    About three hours.

How did you choose your moniker?
    I have always been a big fan of monikers. In my day I have had the best.

What do you like about CS?
    You believe in free speach, not like some of those left wing wack jobs like Jack Dempsey.

What don't you like about CS?
    There are too many forums not devoted to the great president of the United States.

What is your standing in the church?
    I have stood in front of a church. Ask anyone, you can find a picture! Very religious, very serious person.

Would you classify yourself as conservative, moderate, or liberal?
    Conservaitve is not strong enough to describe me.

Ha ha! Love it!

Comment

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You are welcome here as long as you don't disclose spoilers for stupid dragon shows. Enjoy your time.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          You beat me to it.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Such a sad, sad thing to say, especially nobody is a bigger defender of free speech than me! Everyone says so! Besides, everyone also knows that this website gets terrible ratings! People haven't been posting here very much without me and if I am gone it will get much, much worse!!! I am telling you that this website will go through some things!!!

Comment

Sorry you go blocked on Twitter. Can you see our embedded tweets? Not many places left for you to link articles about crazy things we should look in to. Can’t wait to see what you share.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Is Q a golfing buddy or is it more of a Christmas card and occasional text thing?

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Working...
                X