Originally posted by wuapinmon
View Post
bag
Collapse
X
-
Welcome bag.
I remember your posts from CB, specifically your SL icon. I always take note of who my enemies are. Don't even think of starting an "Official St. Louis Cardinals Thread" thread.
Again, welcome.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
Reds fan? That must have been painful over the last 19 years or so.Originally posted by falafel View PostWelcome bag.
I remember your posts from CB, specifically your SL icon. I always take note of who my enemies are. Don't even think of starting an "Official St. Louis Cardinals Thread" thread.
Again, welcome.
Comment
-
-
Comment
-
You think your biggest rival in the NL Central is the REDS?!Originally posted by bag View PostReds fan? That must have been painful over the last 19 years or so.
Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
He SUCKS! And he's a vampire, to boot.Originally posted by mpfunk View PostI'm interested about your thoughts about Tony LaRusssa and his overall suckiness level.
Dusty Baker also sucks. Lord Pinella is alright.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
-
Definitely not. Your location said Cin Citi. I assumed that was Cinncinnati and that you were a Reds fan. If you're a Cubs fan, you have been in pain much longer than 19 years. My condolences.Originally posted by falafel View PostYou think your biggest rival in the NL Central is the REDS?!

Comment
-
Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View PostGood morning bag. Hope you stick around. What is your signature Italian dish?
My favorite is a nice bolognese with home made tagliatelle or the same sauce made into lasagne.
I also like the mushroom ragu I've made a few times.
We frequently have carbonara in my home.
We have been getting pees out of our garden lately and we've enjoyed a nice cream sauce with fresh pees and ham.
I could go on and on...
Comment
-
Cin Citi = Sin City. And you are right to recognize the depth of my sorrows.Originally posted by bag View PostDefinitely not. Your location said Cin Citi. I assumed that was Cinncinnati and that you were a Reds fan. If you're a Cubs fan, you have been in pain much longer than 19 years. My condolences.Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.
Dig your own grave, and save!
"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American
"I know that you are one of the cool and 'edgy' BYU fans" -- Wally
GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!
Comment
-
I retract my earlier request for your yummy Italian recipes.Originally posted by bag View PostMy favorite is a nice bolognese with home made tagliatelle or the same sauce made into lasagne.
I also like the mushroom ragu I've made a few times.
We frequently have carbonara in my home.
We have been getting pees out of our garden lately and we've enjoyed a nice cream sauce with fresh pees and ham.
I could go on and on...Fitter. Happier. More Productive.
sigpic
Comment
-

Comment