Yo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo

Been a longtime poster on CB and a longtime lurker here.

Decided to make the jump here because I just got banned for 2 days on cougarboard for using the word douchebag.

The explanation I got for being banned was that the mods there decided that "douchebag" wasn't an acceptable term and I lacked "common sense" for using the word in a public forum. Even though the mods didn't have the same common sense when they decided to allow the word up until about a month ago. But that's besides the point I guess ...

Anyways, don't take me too seriously. I tend to ruffle a few feathers in the past. Just don't get too upset if I do call you a douchebag.

Welcome to the board, you big douchebag!

Comment

Its like we've become CB's septic tank. Hows that for a welcome?

Comment

Originally posted by UtahDan View Post
        Its like we've become CB's septic tank. Hows that for a welcome?
        Don't be such a douchebag... That's not it at all. I just would like to frequent a place where there isn't so much hypocrisy and where I can speak my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by whoneedscorners? View Post
          Don't be such a douchebag... That's not it at all. I just would like to frequent a place where there isn't so much hypocrisy and where I can speak my mind.
          The hypocrisy card is always an interesting one to me on message boards. How on earth could you know if someone is being a hyporcrite based on message board postings?
          "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by FMCoug View Post
            The hypocrisy card is always an interesting one to me on message boards. How on earth could you know if someone is being a hyporcrite based on message board postings?
            Basically what happens is you do one thing for a certain time period and then contradict yourself.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hypocrite

Hope this helps...

Comment

Working...
            X