Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Loving Realtor

How did you find CUF?
    I heard about it from SoonerCoug. We've been friends since our senior year in high school.

How did you choose your moniker?
    One of my two normal monikers. Combination of my family's nick name for me and my middle name.

What do you do (other than read CUF)?
    I'm a Realtor, single mom of one and sports (especially FOOTBALL) entusiast. I love group races like Ragnar & Tough Mudder!

How many time zones have you lived in?

What are your sports loyalties?
    BYU!
    SF 49ers
    Utah Jazz (though I don't mind seeing the Spurs win as long it isn't against my Jazz)
    Salt Lake ReAL

Are you looking forward to wuap's welcome question and what do you think it will be?
    How could I not be? He may ask if I have an over-active affinity for bananas...

What do you like about CUF?
    Still yet to be seen

What don't you like about CUF?
    Again, yet to be seen

Do you pee in the sink?
    Nope. But it would be a little difficult if I tried

Did you ever consider an alternative career path?
    Yep, I wanted to play football

When your kids get older, will you do drugs with them in order to teach them a responsible approach to drugs?
    Nope.

What's your standing in the church?
    Active. Go every week, play the piano in Relief Society and am the section leader for the sopranos in the choir

Why are you so creepy? How long have you been lurking?
    I'm more cute than creepy. I've only been lurking for a day.

Do you expect anyone to respond to this thread?
    Nope. Well, maybe SoonerCoug out of obligation.

welcome, iRacism.
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

I'd just like to verify for the world that she is really my friend.

How many women have I brought to this board? I've lost count.
      That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

Hope you like it here.

Comment

Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post

Probably because you are so pro-masturbation.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Probably because you are so pro-masturbation.
            Probably.
            That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

Welcome aboard. It is great to have a legit new user for a change. Don't be shy.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Too bad we ditched the whole polygamy thing, you'd probably be killing it!
                  Last edited by DU Ute; 03-31-2012, 03:38 PM.
                  "In conclusion, let me give a shout-out to dirty sex. What a great thing it is" - Northwestcoug
                  "And you people wonder why you've had extermination orders issued against you." - landpoke
                  "Can't . . . let . . . foolish statements . . . by . . . BYU fans . . . go . . . unanswered . . . ." - LA Ute

Comment

I'm impressed.

I've brought two women here. If my youngest brother joins, that would make three.

Comment

Welcome, risicam. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself. It looks like you'll fit in just fine, in spite of your association with Sooner .
                      Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                      God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                      Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Thanks for validating me. I'm sure I'm one of a myriad you've turned on to the forum...

Comment

Originally posted by pellegrino View Post
                          Welcome, risicam. I am pleased you chose the pellegrino-approved template to introduce yourself. It looks like you'll fit in just fine, in spite of your association with Sooner .
                          Thanks pellegrino. Glad you can look past past sins...I mean associations!

Comment

Originally posted by Viking View Post
                            I'm impressed.

I've brought two women here. If my youngest brother joins, that would make three.
                            I think he may have already made an appearance here, though indirectly.

http://www.cougaruteforum.com/showthread.php?t=57054
                            Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                            God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                            Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Welcome, Welcome

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Working...
                              X