So, this is what it is about...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Utah ma'am am I
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 69

    #31
    Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    He is doing very well. Currently doing a service mission and loving every minute of it. Thanks for asking.

    Good for him. Service missions are a great alternative for kids who for some reason cannot go on a proselytizing mission.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #32
      Originally posted by Utah ma'am am I View Post
      No. It was nice that you went to the hospital, but how sincere could your visit have been if you want to be reimbursed?
      It wasn't sincere. The cost of the gas was real, though!
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • Mrs. Funk
        Lawyer Wannabe
        • Nov 2008
        • 2690

        #33
        Welcome! It's good to add another female to our ranks.
        "You know, I was looking at your shirt and your scarf and I was thinking that if you had leaned over, I could have seen everything." ~Trial Ad Judge

        Comment

        • Shaka
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 10450

          #34
          Originally posted by Utah ma'am am I View Post
          Democrat? Please tell me you are joking.
          I was. I just thought it would be funny if IPU had a demo wife.

          Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

          Comment

          • wuapinmon
            Soul Plumber
            • Dec 2008
            • 30711

            #35
            Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            I was. I just thought it would be funny if IPU had a demo wife.
            "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
            The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

            Comment

            • SuperGabers
              aka... UtahDan's Wifey
              • May 2009
              • 2182

              #36
              Welcome! Welcome! A female and a Ute. She's a keeper.

              Comment

              • LA Ute
                Receiver of Memory
                • Nov 2008
                • 19512

                #37
                I just saw this. Welcome! It's great to have you here!
                “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
                ― W.H. Auden


                "God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
                -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons


                "It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
                --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

                Comment

                • happyone
                  Board Bookworm
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 5398

                  #38
                  Welcome, Welcome,

                  I may be small, but I'm slow.

                  A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

                  Comment

                  Working...