I'm not lurking...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BrutusBuckeye
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 212

    #16
    Originally posted by byu71 View Post
    Welcome. I am glad to have you here.
    Do you have some sort of automatic response set up for these introduction posts?
    When things are at their darkest, it's a brave man that can kick back and party. --Tuck Pendleton

    Comment

    • sspice
      One day at a time
      • Mar 2011
      • 15

      #17
      Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
      Welcome sspice. Glad to have you. I'm guessing based on a 4:58am PST post that you are not a left-coaster. Are you an earlier riser in the beehive state or a rare east-coaster?
      Not an east-coaster, just an insomniac...otherwise known as a breast feeding mom. My little ones' got her days and nights all confused so I'm pretty much up most the night, and I miss my sleep!

      Comment

      • Art Vandelay
        Striving for mediocrity
        • Jul 2009
        • 10516

        #18
        So your husbands kind of a creep?

        Whatever you want.
        Whatever makes you happy.
        You're so [very] special

        Comment

        Working...