Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Cooper should die of gonorrhea and roast in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    How did Miles kicking Bogut not make that list? Or from another perspective, how did Bogut nearly decapitating Miles after a dunk not make the list?

Is it coincidence (not ironic) that Emory was wearing pink when he took that dive? I'm not saying he didn't get hit, but he went down awfully hard and fast for a glancing blow. Jeff Hornacek, on the other hand, knows how to take a punch or two.
    [YOUTUBE]4nUX81KxqyU[/YOUTUBE]
    “There is a great deal of difference in believing something still, and believing it again.”
    ― W.H. Auden

"God made the angels to show His splendour - as He made animals for innocence and plants for their simplicity. But men and women He made to serve Him wittily, in the tangle of their minds."
    -- Robert Bolt, A Man for All Seasons

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
    --Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Comment

How did Miles kicking Bogut not make that list? Or from another perspective, how did Bogut nearly decapitating Miles after a dunk not make the list?

Is it coincidence (not ironic) that Emory was wearing pink when he took that dive? I'm not saying he didn't get hit, but he went down awfully hard and fast for a glancing blow. Jeff Hornacek, on the other hand, knows how to take a punch or two.
      Oooh...I forgot about Miles/Bogut.

The pink may or may not be a coincidence. But having received a glancing blow to the bridge of my nose unexpectedly with an elbow...I give Emery a pass. It isn't that it necessarily hurts, but I recall being stunned and just dropping to the ground (much like he did). I think my eyes watered for 15 minutes or more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
        How did Nate Cooper not make this list?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=2388...n-utah-history
        And I heart Tanner Riley. Lebowski, I await your rebuke to this obvious joke.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
          And I heart Tanner Riley. Lebowski, I await your rebuke to this obvious joke.
          I remember telling my wife at the time that there were certain games during which I would've LOVED to give Zylstra one of those elbows.

But in all seriousness, I was surprised to hear during the video commentary that the Riley kid was only in the game for 1 minute before the ejection. What did Brock do within one minute to piss the kid off to the point of his behavior? Crazy.

Comment

How did Nate Cooper not make this list?

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=294&sid=2388...n-utah-history
            I hope because he has died of gonorrhea and is roasting in hell.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Emery learned everything he knows from Jaromir Jagr.
              As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
              --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I remember telling my wife at the time that there were certain games during which I would've LOVED to give Zylstra one of those elbows.

But in all seriousness, I was surprised to hear during the video commentary that the Riley kid was only in the game for 1 minute before the ejection. What did Brock do within one minute to piss the kid off to the point of his behavior? Crazy.
                He does seem like a troubled soul. Maybe he too has gonorrhea?
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• I just wanted to bump this thread because Rivalry week and all.
                  "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Love Nate Cooper. I hope he is doing well.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Coach K isn’t very good with understanding how this rivalry plays out in the media.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        Coach K isn’t very good with understanding how this rivalry plays out in the media.
                        Either that or he's just a huge douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                          Either that or he's just a huge douche.
                          I think it is a little of both.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Coach_Keith44/st...51494418333697
                            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Dude come on. We have a dedicated game thread.

KVH is a fun twitter follow.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Dude come on. We have a dedicated game thread.

KVH is a fun twitter follow.
                                Sorry i thought that was just a complain about Krystkowiak thread

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X