• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFOs: I want to believe

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...T.nav=top-news

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/u...T.nav=top-news

[FONT="]Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program[/FONT]
    Thought that was super interesting.

Comment

Reid sets aside $22 million for a program that then funnels most of the money to a company owned by Reid's friend.

Yep, I believe.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        Reid sets aside $22 million for a program that then funnels most of the money to a company owned by Reid's friend.

Yep, I believe.
        I don’t think that guy needed the cash, he is already a billionaire.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          I wonder if his other ventures had a similar business cycle.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
            I wonder if his other ventures had a similar business cycle.
            He made his fortune in the motel business. He is the owner of Budget Suites, which are all over Las Vegas, probably other states too.

Bigelow is a very interesting dude. He has said that the whole reason he wanted to become rich was so that he could work towards reseaching aliens, UFOs, etc.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                He made his fortune in the motel business. He is the owner of Budget Suites, which are all over Las Vegas, probably other states too.

Bigelow is a very interesting dude. He has said that the whole reason he wanted to become rich was so that he could work towards reseaching aliens, UFOs, etc.

I've heard him on Coast to Coast AM before. He is interesting.

Comment

If by interesting you mean bat shit crazy, I agree.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    If by interesting you mean bat shit crazy, I agree.
                    Dude lives in maybe the biggest house I've ever seen with my own eyes.

I should have been a slum lord.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And yet he took it.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

every little bit helps

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

^The best source of entertainment on the planet. Nothing beats it.^

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/polit...gon/index.html

Comment

Originally posted by tooblue View Post
                            ^The best source of entertainment on the planet. Nothing beats it.^

Former Pentagon UFO official: 'We may not be alone'

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/polit...gon/index.html
                            Coast to Coast never disappoints. I miss the old shows with Art Bell.
                            We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...gs-orig-jm.cnn
                              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Working...
                              X