Oh, yeah. I guess there's a game tonight. BYU v. BSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    So those encouraging me to make the trip are a Ute and a dude offering shelter in the hopes of reducing his Saturday morning chapel-cleaning workload.

Leaning toward ESPN.
    Now aren't you glad you didn't drive down for the game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      Bwahahaha!!! Well,I think that’ll about do it boys. I’m out. All the way out. Team Blueintheface is completely out. I’ll check in from time to time (though no one will care). Go Jazz!! Lol.
      Really? That did it? Odd.
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
        Now aren't you glad you didn't drive down for the game?
        Starting off the game with the pick and the TD drive, I started to think "I've made a huge mistake". By the end of the game, however, I was glad that I took my wife to a movie instead of driving to Provo.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Silver lining: nobody can complain about the boring second half of the schedule this year as far as whether or not BYU will win. UMass, SJSU, ECU, Hawaii are all toss-up games now as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
            Silver lining: nobody can complain about the boring second half of the schedule this year as far as whether or not BYU will win. UMass, SJSU, ECU, Hawaii are all toss-up games now as far as I’m concerned.
            We also might have saved Matt Wells’ job at USU. I’d love for him to stick around long enough to really tank that program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              We also might have saved Matt Wells’ job at USU. I’d love for him to stick around long enough to really tank that program.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You see!? After the rain, comes the rainbow.

Comment

Working...
              X