X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
    prob a typo but really funny

lol. "Fiance" for the record.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      Because according to the article, this ring of sham marriages is using when the beneficiary is already here on a nonimmigrant visa. They then pay gobs of money (30k- 50k) to get a US citizen to marry them so they can get their green card. Pretty simple. And lazy. You know, the only requirement for a marriage to be considered bona fide for immigration purposes is that the sole reason for the marriage isn't an immigration benefit. It can be one of the reasons, but not the sole reason. Normally in an adjustment of status interview (green card), most couples that appear that they could be viably attracted to each other and can answer basic biographical questions about the other and speak coherently about the history of the relationship will get approved. How lazy that you can't even be bothered to live together and boink a couple times as long as you are so desperate for a green card?

Here, the beneficiary is outside the country and will benefit from a K-1 visa application ("finance visa") which vets the relationship prior to issue. The main requirements are that they have an ongoing relationship and have met in person. The beneficiary has zero money and neither does the petitioner, and they are desperately trying to round up three thousand dollars to help pay for the process. It's pretty obvious it's not a sham since there is apparently no money involved and this dude flushed his dignity down the toilet to make it happen.
      So you're saying money and immigration make it bona fide.

There may be a business opportunity here.
      “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
        So you're saying money and immigration make it bona fide.

There may be a business opportunity here.
        huh?
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          huh?
          the only requirement for a marriage to be considered bona fide for immigration purposes is that the sole reason for the marriage isn't an immigration benefit.
          Just thinking amorally. Get paid, get married, get divorced after paperwork. Then repeat.
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            Just thinking amorally. Get paid, get married, get divorced after paperwork. Then repeat.
            Sure. If the sex is good or you want your parents to think you're happy, or whatever other reason. Money alone is not a valid reason, because that's just considered to be consideration for the fraudulent marriage contract.

Comment

• Early this week, this guy posts a Twitter thread about a story, albeit a pretty entertaining one that he claimed to be true about scamming some MS-13 gangsters out of a bunch of money over a Grisham novel.

The thing goes viral, and today he throws up a GoFundMe for $20,000 so that he and his wife can go into hiding so that they aren’t murdered by MS-13. That’s a baller response to writing a story about scamming idiots out of money.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-need-to-go-into-hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                Early this week, this guy posts a Twitter thread about a story, albeit a pretty entertaining one that he claimed to be true about scamming some MS-13 gangsters out of a bunch of money over a Grisham novel.

The thing goes viral, and today he throws up a GoFundMe for $20,000 so that he and his wife can go into hiding so that they aren’t murdered by MS-13. That’s a baller response to writing a story about scamming idiots out of money.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/i-need-to-go-into-hiding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• He is now claiming the entire story was a lie. Oh boy.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    He is now claiming the entire story was a lie. Oh boy.

Comment

• He claims that maybe it wasn't such a great idea to go online and brag about suckering MS-13 members out of their drug money. Didn't see that one coming!!

Comment

• Spoiler alert: MS-13 is not going to bother with killing the guy. He will continue to live as an ignoble poser.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          Spoiler alert: MS-13 is not going to bother with killing the guy. He will continue to live as an ignoble poser.
                          lol very convenient that it just so happened to be MS-13 as well.

Comment

• My niece's cat broke its front leg when their porch collapsed on it. Instead of putting her down and buying a new cat, she put the vet bills on her credit card and is now using Facebook's crowdfunding feature to recoup the $2k she spent. It's taking all my inner strength not to respond.
                            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                              My niece's cat broke its front leg when their porch collapsed on it. Instead of putting her down and buying a new cat, she put the vet bills on her credit card and is now using Facebook's crowdfunding feature to recoup the $2k she spent. It's taking all my inner strength not to respond.
                              Hey if she loves her cat, more power to her. However, that's the kind of thing you keep under your hat and just eat that cost if you're going there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                My niece's cat broke its front leg when their porch collapsed on it. Instead of putting her down and buying a new cat, she put the vet bills on her credit card and is now using Facebook's crowdfunding feature to recoup the $2k she spent. It's taking all my inner strength not to respond.
                                Pets are not commodities. Agree she should pay and pay for it herself.

Comment

Working...
                                X