Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Another distinction without a difference.
    Your self-proclaimed status of sheriff seems to have gone to your head. Would you care to explain which distinction I am making that you think lacks a difference? I explained very simply why voting for the Supreme Court nomination question is not a single issue voter. All you can say is, first that I must be a Trump voter, which is incorrect as I clearly stated above, and, second, that I made a "Distinction without a difference." Care to explain why that is true? Or would you prefer to remain smug in your self-congratulatory conclusion without engaging in dialogue?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I think we have found another Trump voter, folks.

You could make an arguement that any one issue impacts a bunch of others. So voting just because of Scotus is a single issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
        Your self-proclaimed status of sheriff seems to have gone to your head. Would you care to explain which distinction I am making that you think lacks a difference? I explained very simply why voting for the Supreme Court nomination question is not a single issue voter. All you can say is, first that I must be a Trump voter, which is incorrect as I clearly stated above, and, second, that I made a "Distinction without a difference." Care to explain why that is true? Or would you prefer to remain smug in your self-congratulatory conclusion without engaging in dialogue?
        Dude! You are so touchy.

No, I don't care to explain.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I think we have found another Trump voter, folks.
          Keep linking Clay Travis articles, you’re closer to being a Trump voter than you can admit.
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

Dude! You are so touchy.

No, I don't care to explain.
            Of course you don't.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
              Keep linking Clay Travis articles, you’re closer to being a Trump voter than you can admit.
              Haha. Was that supposed to be a burn?

Clay Travis voted for that dufus Gary Johnson. His wife voted for Hillary.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Haha. Was that supposed to be a burn?

Clay Travis voted for that dufus Gary Johnson. His wife voted for Hillary.
                No, just an observation. Yes I’m well aware that Clay didn’t vote for Trump, also he worked on Al Gore’s campaign. He’s super liberal, he’s mentioned that 1 or 1,000,000 times.
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• not sure why people think gorsuch is such a good result. the guy is an oaf.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                    not sure why people think gorsuch is such a good result. the guy is an oaf.
                    He likes to give speeches in Trump's hotels.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      Suspend political opinions if possible, Hillary would not have been worse than Trump. I can't think of many people worse. I voted for McMullin, but I definitely preferred Hillary over Trump.
                      Whoa... a vote for McMullin was a vote for Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        Not a chance. That nomination was one of the most important, if not THE most important issue in the election. I also voted for Trump mostly for that reason. I freely admit that once again we had the choice between a douche, a turd, and for whomever Uncle Ted voted.
                        Hey... at least I didn't vote for the douche or the turd. Well, I may effectively voted for the douche.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Last edited by Uncle Ted; 10-12-2017, 05:50 AM.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Wow, the republic stands or falls on the nomination of a Supreme Court justice?!? I didn't realize the country was so fragile.

IMG_8665.jpg
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Wow, the republic stands or falls on the nomination of a Supreme Court justice?!? I didn't realize the country was so fragile.

[ATTACH]8287[/ATTACH]
                            SO I guess we shouldn't worry about a president or two here and there either?
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                              You could make an arguement that any one issue impacts a bunch of others. So voting just because of Scotus is a single issue.
                              I don't think there is equivalence. Preserving or creating an ideological majority on the SCOTUS has the potential to set significant and long-lasting precedents on numerous constitutional and legal issues. Legislative enactments can be undone in the next term (unless you're Trump and you waste your political capital). Regulatory rules can be reversed almost instantly. But SCOTUS precedents, they tend to last, and spill over in to other areas, and they are not subject to the electorate's whim except through appointment of justices. So it is not the same.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                SO I guess we shouldn't worry about a president or two here and there either?
                                Sure, unless that president is Trump

Trump's damage to the ideal of the presidency will last longer than his term. But, the country will survive Trump. The republican party will not.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X