Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    My nephew had a great suggestion. The choir should go with a primary hymn: "I have two little hands"

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Talk of 5% tariff (by executive order no less) in the morning gave way to 10% tariff this afternoon. Make America Poor Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
        Talk of 5% tariff (by executive order no less) in the morning gave way to 10% tariff this afternoon. Make America Poor Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          Would Trump have lost gracefully? No, he would not have. We know that because he hasn't even won gracefully and has gotten hung up on childish things like Mitt Romney not apologizing to him well enough. All of this is a symptom of our reality show TV loving and celebrity worshiping culture unfortunately. And I'm not defending equally disappointing childishness on the left.
          Trump is being mild by his standards, which are undeniably lower than those of most people. In contrast, those claiming higher standards have sunk to his low standards. It reminds me of wrestling with a pig.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
            Beautiful. I had forgotten the subject matter of that lecture.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I want to personally thank Trump and MoTab for reigniting the faux rage over the elections results. My FB feed is on fire and it's great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                Beautiful. I had forgotten the subject matter of that lecture.
                I just watched an interview where this rancher said we need deregulation, not protectionism. Trump should listen to that guy.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Made the cut. (random drawing) See you in DC.
                  “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
                    I just watched an interview where this rancher said we need deregulation, not protectionism. Trump should listen to that guy.

Sent from my E6782 using Tapatalk
                    I saw a similar interview. Not sure that you can really trust ranchers, though. Ever seen Rustlers' Rhapsody?
                    Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                    Made the cut. (random drawing) See you in DC.
                    Very cool. Why not the whole choir?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                      CS will be well represented, however you will forever be labeled a racist bigot by the far left just for participating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                        Please take lots of pics of the rioting and looting for us!
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Likely something to do with space available where we'll be singing or it could be travel arrangements. It is similar for tours. We only took 320 the past couple tours due to venue size restrictions.
                          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

And you call yourself an accountant!
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              CS will be well represented, however you will forever be labeled a racist bigot by the far left just for participating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              We were singing for Gov. Herbert next week anyway, so what is one more label?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

And you call yourself an accountant!
                                No. But I can't help if others do.

Mostly, I was wondering if the constraints were imposed by the WH or by the COB.

Last edited by Pelado; 12-28-2016, 11:25 AM.
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X