Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    And all those tomahawks did very little to shut down the airbase?
    Guess they should figure out which strip of concrete is the runway and uh... bomb that.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Monkey man makes it sound so clinical. Just fired 60 tomahawks at a military base in another country. Not an act of war. *yawn*

The problem is, after a few days reports will trickle in that the strike appears to be less and less effective than thought and President Trump will be forced to make a decision - wholly driven by domestic political perception - escalate or face the perception of failure.

We have opened a box here, and we will be unable to shut it. Trump should have consulted the 2013 version of himself and left Syria alone.
      I dont think we ever intended to take out WMD stockpiles. The pentagon explained the target by offering radar tracking trails of the planes that had delivered th WMDs. They had all been launched from Hom airbase. As a result, we targeted Hom airbase.

If the goal was to destroy the air force, to change the regime or to eliminate all WMDs. then it diid and will fail. but I don't see any if those as the goal. I think the point was two fold: 1. use WMDs and you will be attacked, with the attack likely focused on the instrumentality you used to initiate the WMD attack; 2. We will do what we think is right and what we want even if it is against some Russian stooge becasue we are still the most significant player in the region. A subset of this, perhaps, was a warning to China over the Spratley islands and to No. Korea in general that we are still resolved to act under Trump.
      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
        Palestinians have been their own worst enemies in the "targeted civilians" contest.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by 8BR View Post
          Low energy, devalued players at the kids table in the sit room. Shame!

I don't recognize most of those people. I see Bannon, Tillerson, Pres. Trump, Spicer and Quentin Cook. Anyone recognize the others?
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
            I don't recognize most of those people. I see Bannon, Tillerson, Pres. Trump, Spicer and Quentin Cook. Anyone recognize the others?
            I'm just dragging Bannon for not having a seat the adults table in Mar-a-Lago

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              As my wife would say, its not always about you, Palestine!
              in your defense, i'm sure wives of most CSers say that to them pretty frequently.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

For a moment, I thought the guy to Trump's left was Dieter Uchtdorf and the guy to his right was Quentin Cook. Probably not, though.

Comment

• Nikki Haley goes off on Russia in the UN...

Watch Nikki Haley's brutal takedown of Russia at the U.N.

U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley slammed Russia during an emergency meeting with the United Nations Security Council on Wednesday following what appeared to be a Syrian government nerve gas attack, which killed at least 58 people, including dozens of children, on Tuesday.

"Russia cannot escape responsibility for this," Haley said. "In fact, if Russia had been fulfilling its responsibility, there would not even be any chemical weapons left for the Syrian regime to use." Haley concluded that "the truth is that [Syrian President] Assad, Russia, and Iran have no interest in peace."
                  [...]
                  http://theweek.com/speedreads/690467...down-russia-un

I thought Putin was Drumpf's gay lover. Why would the Drumpf administration call out Russia in the UN?
                  Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-07-2017, 04:50 PM.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I think it's Reince Priebus in bottom center, closest to the monitor.

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Someone just sent me this via PM. Not sure how they got it, but it looks legit - not that it hasn't been updated in a few years.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Hey, world! I agree with frank ryan and I don't care who knows it!
                        Although I didn't agree with Romney in 08, he was right about Russia. I'm actually more of a foreign policy hawk than most progressives.

Comment

Pretty sure that is Rob Corddry leaning in to Trump's right.

Comment

• Oh man! If that photo isn't ripe for a fine oil interpretation by McNaughton, complete with the ghosts of Washington, Captain Moroni, and Norman Schwarzkopf guiding the gang to victory!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• This is a lovely video for Walter and Uncle Ted.

https://twitter.com/reaganbattalion/...38108424015872

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                This is a lovely video for Walter and Uncle Ted.

https://twitter.com/reaganbattalion/...38108424015872
                                Yeah, I don't get it... It seems that everyone is loving Drumpf now:

Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi endorse Trump's attack in Syria

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi broke with fellow Democrats who had criticized President Trump's military action against Syria to endorse the move late Thursday.

"Making sure Assad knows that when he commits such despicable atrocities he will pay a price is the right thing to do," Schumer said in a statement released late Thursday. "I salute the professionalism and skill of our Armed Forces who took action today."
                                [...]
                                http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ch...rticle/2619622

But I am going to withhold judgement until I hear from Frank.
                                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-08-2017, 07:12 AM.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X