Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      $10
      Paid via paypal.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• in to win
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Bump. At 30 entries so far. Keep em coming, folks. Let’s get to 50. I’ll send out the deets with payment info sometime tomorrow.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Mormon Red Death is in
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• My 10 year old wants in. I guess I’ll just donate another $10 to Hawk.
              A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

• Wapiti is in.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                  Wapiti is in.

We are up to 35 entrants. Here are the names of some usual participants who are not entered as of yet:

Joe Public
                  Moliere
                  Clark Addison
                  DrumNFeather
                  Parrot Head
                  myboynoah
                  Blueintheface
                  RC Vikings
                  Maximus

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

We are up to 35 entrants. Here are the names of some usual participants who are not entered as of yet:

Joe Public
                    Moliere
                    Clark Addison
                    DrumNFeather
                    Parrot Head
                    myboynoah
                    Blueintheface
                    RC Vikings
                    Maximus

I want in this year. Missed last year. Didn't fill out a single bracket.

Just sent you money via Venmo too.
                    Last edited by cougjunkie; 03-19-2019, 08:57 AM.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                      I want in this year. Missed last year. Didn't fill out a single bracket.

Just sent you money via Venmo too.
                      Nice.

Comment

• In and just paid.

Comment

• In and stuff

How do I pay?
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• In this year. Send me the info so I can pay.
                            "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Knockout Game: NCAA Tournament Knockout Pool

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                              In and just paid.
                              Noted. Would you reach out to Parrothead? He always seems to miss the initial post and then is scrambling to get his money and picks in.

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              In and stuff

How do I pay?
                              Originally posted by hostile View Post
                              In this year. Send me the info so I can pay.
                              I’ll send a PM with payment info out this afternoon.
                              Last edited by Donuthole; 03-19-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Noted. Would you reach out to Parrothead? He always seems to miss the initial post and then is scrambling to get his money and picks in.

Text sent. When he posts, ask him to head over to the diner and post his family's "salad" recipe.
                                Last edited by Clark Addison; 03-19-2019, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X