• Show
Clear All

• The Official Detroit Lions Thread

Welcome, my friends.
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lio...0-5fb4f2125a51

Comment

After tonight, the front four on defense should project to be Ziggy, Suh, Fairley, and the guy from the Seahawks (Jones?). Time will tell, but I like the potential.

Comment

Just a warning, I tried cheering for the Lions when they drafted a college player I loved with a high pick. The Lions always have and always will suck, odds are high that when they still suck in a few years they will scapegoat the player you like that made you cheer for them.
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
            Just a warning, I tried cheering for the Lions when they drafted a college player I loved with a high pick. The Lions always have and always will suck, odds are high that when they still suck in a few years they will scapegoat the player you like that made you cheer for them.
            Who was the player?

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              Who was the player?
              Luther Ellis...

Ok it was joey Harrington

his problem was that he went by joey

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
              "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                Well, it is the Lions or the Cowboys for me... At least the Lions a few players I enjoy watching.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

As a Vikings fan I can't cheer for the team but I'll always be a fan. Wreck some bitches, Ziggy!
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

It looks like Kickalicious (this guy) is still on the Detroit roster and hit a 58-yard FG in training camp. I don't see him making the final cut, but it's a fun story to pass the summer.

Also, Ziggy was back in practice and getting some first-team reps today. I take that to mean his rolling his ankle last Friday wasn't too serious.

Comment

I guess it is better here. Ziggy takes an int to the house.

Comment

http://instagram.com/p/cz7iIaNciH/

Comment

Awesome. What a cool debut in the NFL. Thanks for posting the clip, coach.

Comment

I should have left the office early!

Comment

What a perfect way to end the upcoming Disney movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X