Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Fun.
    Also, none of that masculine/feminine crap. Mandarin is very progressive that way.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      Also, none of that masculine/feminine crap. Mandarin is very progressive that way.
      Progressive or androgynous?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Progressive or androgynous?
        Yes.

taibei_public_toilet.jpg
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

Yes.

[ATTACH]6808[/ATTACH]
          I was previously unfamiliar with the horizontal urinal.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I was previously unfamiliar with the horizontal urinal.
            Taiwan public restrooms were gender non-specific before it was cool.

Comment

Obviously, you're out of touch with North Carolina.
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                And Clark wins the Nostradamus award: Tawain, Taipei mission. Taipei isn't Hong Kong but it's still Chinese speaking (although Mandarin not Cantonese).
                Congratulations. I have a nephew from Orem who returned from that mission about 8 months ago. He really enjoyed Tawain and his mission.
                “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

Does that thing take 1 and 2?
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes.

[ATTACH]6808[/ATTACH]
                    That looks suspiciously like a latrine I encountered in Indonesia. Except with a butt spray hose accessory. It actually gets the job done legit.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      That looks suspiciously like a latrine I encountered in Indonesia. Except with a butt spray hose accessory. It actually gets the job done legit.
                      Fortunately, I've only confronted a couple of those squatters in my travels, but I couldn't figure out how to use them efficiently (I realize this may not be the appropriate thread for instruction on this most essential of functions, but where else?). My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation. And I guess curling up with a good book or newspaper for the duration isn't going to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Fortunately, I've only confronted a couple of those squatters in my travels, but I couldn't figure out how to use them efficiently (I realize this may not be the appropriate thread for instruction on this most essential of functions, but where else?). My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation. And I guess curling up with a good book or newspaper for the duration isn't going to happen.
                        Before I ever visit a place that has facilities like that, I will begin wearing kilts the proper way. That is the only way I can imagine not making a mess of the situation.
                        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          My problem is the balancing act necessary to permit the egress of both 1 and 2, while avoiding the soiling of one's pants and underwear that have been dropped to the ankles to permit the operation.
                          Eastern system not compatible with your skinny jeans. Sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                            Before I ever visit a place that has facilities like that, I will begin wearing kilts the proper way. That is the only way I can imagine not making a mess of the situation.
                            I saw one of those in Florence, so you might need to pack a kilt to more places than you would have thought.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• The Toledo, Spain train station had one of those in 1995. I doubt it does still, but I believe I've shared the story here before about spraying my shit all over a stall.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                                Tawain, Taipei mission.
                                Holy f@#$! Sad news out of Taibei today.

FWIW, from my experience violent crime was/is rare in Taiwan.

Comment

Working...
                                X