• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is dissapointing to see...

http://www.tcu.rivals.com/

Especially coming off the heels of this article:

http://byu.scout.com/a.z?s=338&p=2&c...2f1020939.html

Do you read the article? Is Tayo leaving?
    *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Can't read the TCU article and I don't want their 7 day trial. What are they saying if you would be so kind to tell me.

Comment

How recent is the TCU article?
        "It's devastating, because we lost to a team that's not even in the Pac-12. To lose to Utah State is horrible." - John White IV

Comment

It's from the front page of the TCU rivals site today.

I can't read the article, but the picture is of Tayo. It is tagged in the properties of the image.

Comment

It's from the front page of the TCU rivals site today.

I can't read the article, but the picture is of Tayo. It is tagged in the properties of the image.
            Tayo never "narrowed his choices," as the article states about the mystery recruit, although TCU did offer Tayo. He verballed to BYU early.
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
              Tayo never "narrowed his choices," as the article states about the mystery recruit, although TCU did offer Tayo. He verballed to BYU early.
              I hope it's not true and if the TCU rivals guys used his picture for this article for no real reason, shame on them.

Comment

I hope it's not true and if the TCU rivals guys used his picture for this article for no real reason, shame on them.
                There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

I wonder if he is trying to figure stuff out.
                *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  There have been rumors for weeks about Tayo not being happy at BYU. He actually went home last week and missed the UNLV game.

Anyone say what he is unhappy about. I wouldn't want to specualte, although I could.

Comment

Then what in the world was that TBS article about him being happy all about? That was 5 days ago.

Comment

TBS did that article on Tayo after the rumors came out to try and quell the fans fears. I wouldn't read much into that article.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsaru View Post
                        TBS did that article on Tayo after the rumors came out to try and quell the fans fears. I wouldn't read much into that article.
                        By that article I assume you mean the TCU one not the TBS one?

Comment

Didn't he live with Ross Apo's family in high school? Where and what is home for him?
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Taylo did live with Apo

-- TCU fans are hoping to get both

Comment

Originally posted by dixdog View Post
                              -- TCU fans are hoping to get both
                              All 10 of them?

Comment

Working...
                              X