Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What NFL teams do you root for?

What NFL teams do you root for and why?

1. Cardinals - I'm from Arizona and years of misery and faithful fanhood have finally paid off. Plus Max Hall is their QB of the future (October).

2. Ravens- I like their hard-nosed defense and running game. Pitta plays for them. My second favorite college team is ASU and Heaps and Suggs play for them. Also, I'm an Anquan Boldin fan. The Ravens are going to be very good this year. Plus the Blind Side was a pretty good movie.

3. Indianapolis Collies- Don't really care for the Colts, but I like Collie and Dallas Clark.

"I'm going to go back to CUF now, where the censorship is less, the average IQ is higher, and we don't have to deal with so much of this nonsense. Goodbye." - SoonerCoug

Packers - have since I was a wee lad ( Lombardi Era ) A biography of Bart Starr was the first book I ever purchased

teams with passing rooting interest

Niners - Loved Joe Montana
    Pats - Steve Grogan

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

Raiders.

The list would be much longer if the question was, "What NFL teams do you hate?".
      I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

The Seahawks and no other.
        "To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail."
        —Abraham Maslow

Comment

Broncos. I like seeing individual Utes achieve success if they aren't playing the Broncos.
          "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
          "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!!

Pewter Power!
            "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

J-E-T-S! JETS, JETS, JETS!

Comment

I root for whatever teams are playing former Utes.

Comment

Buffalo, but I type that with very little enthusiasm. Thankfully, plenty of Utah players are out there to give me more than passing interest in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    You disgust me.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      I rooted for the Broncos as a kid. Then I moved to LA and they got rid of their teams. In recent years I have been more of a fantasy fan than a fan of a particular team. With a move to Chicago I am now trying to become a beas fan. I will probably root for the Jets a little though this year because I love Hard Knocks and Rex Ryan is awesome.
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

[QUOTE=The Fourth Nephite;419421]What NFL teams do you root for and why?

1. Cardinals - I'm from Arizona and years of misery and faithful fanhood have finally paid off. Plus Max Hall is their QB of the future (October).

2. Ravens- I like their hard-nosed defense and running game. Pitta plays for them. My second favorite college team is ASU and Heaps and Suggs play for them. Also, I'm an Anquan Boldin fan. The Ravens are going to be very good this year. Plus the Blind Side was a pretty good movie.

3. Indianapolis Collies- Don't really care for the Colts, but I like Collie and Dallas Clark[QUOTE=The Fourth Nephite;419421]

This is what's great about the NFL as opposed to the college game. 15 years ago, Arizona, Baltimore/Cleveland and Indy minus Peyton was about as close as you got to the Sun Belt Conference in the NFL. Now, you've got three teams that have combined for four Super Bowl appearances, two Super Bowl wins and countless playoff appearances in the last decade.

Comment

Raiders.
                          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                          -Turtle
                          sigpic

Comment

I have been a Miami Dolphins fan since I was 5 years old. Never once have I wavered.

Now you know why Topute and myself get along so well.
                            *Banned*

Comment

Niners - Raised in the Bay Area during the good times.

Comment

Working...
                              X