Utah-Wyoming thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utah-Wyoming thread

Ok Landpoke, time to take off the kid gloves. Time for a repeat of Little Big Horn. 40-7. Freshman QB, against our defense, on the road... We will even fumble a few your way so we don't break 50.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    Ok Landpoke, time to take off the kid gloves. Time for a repeat of Little Big Horn. 40-7. Freshman QB, against our defense, on the road... We will even fumble a few your way so we don't break 50.
    Somebody's self-medicating again. Your D is good, but it ain't TCU good. 27-14 bad guys. The gap is closing rapidly.
    There's no such thing as luck, only drunken invincibility. Make it happen.

Tila Tequila and Juggalos, America’s saddest punchline since the South.

Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
    Today is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)

Tomorrow is Saturday
    And Sunday comes afterwards

Comment

*facepalm*

And well on our way to a

*double facepalm*

Comment

Why not take a shot at the FG from the 35? What am I missing?
        "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
        -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
          Why not take a shot at the FG from the 35? What am I missing?
          Philip's leg only goes about 45.

U-Ute

Comment

Originally posted by U-Ute View Post
            Philip's leg only goes about 45.

U-Ute
            And even then he's only 1-2 tonight, I guess. Can Vroman kick FG's?

I just thought it more likely to score than the Hail Mary Full of Grace. But coach knows his team better than I do.
            "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
            -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Wow. Whit burns the Wynn redshirt.

Panic mode?

U-Ute

Comment

I don't even think it was Cain's fault. The offensive line is playing like shit. They have, what? 5 or 6 false starts? We had two guys jump on one particular play. Cain is getting buried by 3 man rushes. Our center snapping it over his head.

Even Wynn couldn't get the ball in the end zone after our line jumps and moves the ball back 5 yards when we had 3rd and goal.

This is sad.

U-Ute

Comment

Wow. Whit burns the Wynn redshirt.

Panic mode?

U-Ute
                  No way would Bronco ever do such a thing. Turns out the move was a good one. They needed a spark, Wynn gave them that start.

BYU is probably kicking themselves for not getting Whit on board.

Comment

Originally posted by Hallelujah View Post
                    No way would Bronco ever do such a thing. Turns out the move was a good one. They needed a spark, Wynn gave them that start.

BYU is probably kicking themselves for not getting Whit on board.
                    LOL...
                    In general, I don't want our head coach burning redshirts of QB prospects mid season to beat Wyoming.
                    At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                    -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

I don't even think it was Cain's fault. The offensive line is playing like shit. They have, what? 5 or 6 false starts? We had two guys jump on one particular play. Cain is getting buried by 3 man rushes. Our center snapping it over his head.

Even Wynn couldn't get the ball in the end zone after our line jumps and moves the ball back 5 yards when we had 3rd and goal.

This is sad.

U-Ute

I wondered if they would make the change last week. Cain fumbled several times last week and then lost that snap in the red zone. Numbers wise Cain was doing ok, but the offense just wasn't quite right. Time will tell if it was a good move.
                      I intend to live forever.
                      So far, so good.
                      --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
                        LOL...
                        In general, I don't want our head coach burning redshirts of QB prospects mid season to beat Wyoming.
                        The offense is sick. There's more to it than this, but I'm sure you know this in your heart of hearts.
                        I intend to live forever.
                        So far, so good.
                        --Steven Wright

Comment

LOL...
                          well you now get Wynn to have a game against a shitty New Mexico in hopes he can do well in prep for TCU. Only benefit of the burned redshirt
                          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

LOL...
                            YOu look at it as beating Wyoming. Perhaps the coach looks at it as staying undefeated in the conference race. The starter wasn't getting it done so he decided to win the game. You would have done a Bronco and just kept doing the same thing expecting different results?

Bottom line, it worked for Utah.

Comment

Look, I'm not bagging on the decision to put in Wynn. I don't know enough about either one of them to comment. I'm just saying that that alone doesn't make me yearn for Witt. In fact, I think it's a (small) strike against him that this stuff isn't ironed out by now. If you're gonna burn a redshirt, do it early. UNM isn't going to prepare him for TCU.
                              At least the Big Ten went after a big-time addition in Nebraska; the Pac-10 wanted a game so badly, it added Utah
                              -Berry Trammel, 12/3/10

Comment

Working...
                              X