No announcement yet.

BYU Transfer Target Mike Saunders Jr. To Stay at Cincinnati - Vanquish The Foe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU Transfer Target Mike Saunders Jr. To Stay at Cincinnati - Vanquish The Foe

BYU Transfer Target Mike Saunders Jr. To Stay at Cincinnati Vanquish The Foe

More...

Is it me, or was this guy a bit... underwhelming for being a player courting multiple teams' fancy? I saw some tweet video from Ben Criddle or somebody saying "THIS is why BYU is looking at this kid!" And it shows him unguarded during a practice taking a pass at the perimeter and dribbling really fast and jumping up and barely dunking it. :|
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen him play, but he supposedly is very fast and a good ball-handler, but has underwhelming shooting percentages. We can always use more athleticism.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
        Is it me, or was this guy a bit... underwhelming for being a player courting multiple teams' fancy? I saw some tweet video from Ben Criddle or somebody saying "THIS is why BYU is looking at this kid!" And it shows him unguarded during a practice taking a pass at the perimeter and dribbling really fast and jumping up and barely dunking it. :|
        Ben Criddle is a chump. Ignore him.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Ben Criddle is a chump. Ignore him.
          Well. I'm not sure it was him, but I do note that you do not like Ben Criddle. Or you know him and you are joking. One of the two.
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Well. I'm not sure it was him, but I do note that you do not like Ben Criddle. Or you know him and you are joking. One of the two.
            The former
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

The former
              Why the animosity? He seemed nice the one time I met him.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Why the animosity? He seemed nice the one time I met him.
                Meh. Not animosity - just not a fan. He seems lazy to me, and not terribly bright. Sometimes makes up drama or has some really dumb takes in an attempt to get clicks.

Comment

Meh. Not animosity - just not a fan. He seems lazy to me, and not terribly bright. Sometimes makes up drama or has some really dumb takes in an attempt to get clicks.
                  Yeah can't stand Tucker Carlson. Wait...

Comment

Yeah can't stand Tucker Carlson. Wait...
                    Haha. Yes.

To be fair, I am not a fan of local sports talk in general.

Comment

Very athletic, good handle. Not super polished on offense and not a high IQ point guard, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post

Very athletic, good handle. Not super polished on offense and not a high IQ point guard, imho.
                        I think there is a tendency to be overly excited about transfers no matter who they are. I don't blame sports media personnel for that since it's their bread and butter, but... the clip was pretty funny. I felt bad for the kid in a way.

Comment

Working...
                        X