• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BYU adds Dixie State to 2024 football schedule - FBSchedules.com

BYU adds Dixie State to 2024 football schedule FBSchedules.com

More...

November FCS games make Cosmo sad
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Joke's on them. No way "Dixie State" shows up in November 2024.
      τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Stars and Bars!

Comment

Dixie State?
          "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
            Dixie State?
            Way down in the south in St. George. Didn't they drop the "Dixie" recently because Utah became woke or something?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Way down in the south in St. George. Didn't they drop the "Dixie" recently because Utah became woke or something?
              No, some Republican legislators are blocking the change.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I don't love the trend of future indy schedules. 2020 and 2021 had 6-7 P5s. Future schedules seem to be limiting to 4. That's no bueno

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

I know where it is. My wife's from St. George and got her associates degree there. My question was WTF is BYU scheduling games against Bo Diddley Tech?
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post

I know where it is. My wife's from St. George and got her associates degree there. My question was WTF is BYU scheduling games against Bo Diddley Tech?
                    They are transferring to FCS from D2 and are independent right now. BYU helping the out in their transition

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      I don't love the trend of future indy schedules. 2020 and 2021 had 6-7 P5s. Future schedules seem to be limiting to 4. That's no bueno
                      6-7 is too many.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

6-7 is too many.
                        Ugggh. 6-8 is what we need as an indy . We can't have a majority G5 schedule every year. It ain't gonna cut it. We need to fit in with the big boys as much as we can or we aren't going to make the cut as college football gap continues to widen.

Comment

Ugggh. 6-8 is what we need as an indy . We can't have a majority G5 schedule every year. It ain't gonna cut it. We need to fit in with the big boys as much as we can or we aren't going to make the cut as college football gap continues to widen.
                          Dream on, bro. BYU is never going to make the cut anyway. BYU certainly wouldn't make it scheduling 6-8 P5 teams and going 2-4 or 3-5 against them either.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post

Dream on, bro. BYU is never going to make the cut anyway. BYU certainly wouldn't make it scheduling 6-8 P5 teams and going 2-4 or 3-5 against them either.
                            Y'alls opinions on this makes me very sad. Straight up giving up. Sigh.

Comment

Y'alls opinions on this makes me very sad. Straight up giving up. Sigh.
                              I haven't even looked at the future schedules, but I thought TH has explicitly stated the goal is to play 6-8 P5 teams? Isn't that the case? I would much rather go 6-6 with eight P5 teams on the schedule than 8-4 with a G5 schedule. BYU fans are such pansies.

Comment

Working...
                              X