X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
    Look what arrived today:

All In.jpg
    They've got to stop having athletes hand-write these things. Or at least get the female athletes to do it.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post

I admit to thinking much like Toto "frightened of this thing that I've become," but then I spent a lifetime breaking down how history would judge me for that.........Just trying to do the best I can to prevent this board from becoming like as Michael Scott would say: "bad at sports."
      The indomitable Marie Kondo once said, "If it brings you joy, keep it." Politics brings me no joy; discussing who has the better 6-5 football team from the great state of Deseret does!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post

They've got to stop having athletes hand-write these things. Or at least get the female athletes to do it.
        They do!

Comment

7 BCS programs on the schedule. Make a bowl game kind of year. Get some experience and the schedules start getting more sane moving forward- I think BYU seems to be settling in on a happy place of 4 games vs BCS programs a year rather than 6-7 which I think is crazy.
          Yeah, if we settle on 4 a year, I'll be majorly bummed. That ain't it.

Comment

BYU releases royal and navy helmets.

https://byucougars.com/sites/default...ity%202021.pdf

It's not quite Oregonitis, so that's good I guess. But there's a part of me that wishes we'd just stick with the traditional look.

Oh well. At least there's no black.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post

It's not quite Oregonitis, so that's good I guess. But there's a part of me that wishes we'd just stick with the traditional look.

https://cdn0.tnwcdn.com/wp-content/b...ats-racist.gif

Comment

Well good thing you aren't a player or a recruit. The players love it, the recruits are talking about it, and they guys that have finished playing in the last couple of years are envious/jealous.

#getoffyourlawn

Lol.

Comment

To think I remember when you took a two year hiatus to prove yourself qualified for the womenfolk of the tribe. Now you have become Archie Bunker.

Welcome aboard.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

Yeah, if we settle on 4 a year, I'll be majorly bummed. That ain't it.
                    4 a year is where BYU should be. Enough with a chance to prove you belong while playing enough non P5 schools to win double digit games. Winning matters, a lot. Until BYU is on a more equal playing field with BCS/P5 programs I think it is emotional and winning record suicide to play 6-7 a year.

So hush, you!
                    Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                    -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                    -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Haha. My son loves these. I am like you.

One nice thing about being a university of texas fan - they NEVER deviate from the classic football uniforms. Respect.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

To think I remember when you took a two year hiatus to prove yourself qualified for the womenfolk of the tribe. Now you have become Archie Bunker.

Welcome aboard.
                        Still young enough to not know what is an Archie Bunker.

Comment

Wait, spring practice starts today? I really hope Jaren Hall can separate himself. I'm not convinced Romney will be anything better than a good backup QB.

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                            Wait, spring practice starts today? I really hope Jaren Hall can separate himself. I'm not convinced Romney will be anything better than a good backup QB.
                            Maybe, maybe not. But in fairness he was the starter for arguably the best win in the Kalani Sitake era.

Comment

I like them. But then, the blackout uniforms are my favorite iteration.
                              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                Romney is not the answer. If it is not Hal then it is Conover. I would love to see Hall do awesome after how much smr has gushed about him.

Comment

Working...
                                X