Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A-ha!

Eat my dust, Pelado!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

My pick was in before kickoff. Oh well.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I’m finally ahead of Uncle Ted!!

**And I don’t agree with that in the workplace**

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          A-ha!

Eat my dust, Pelado!
          JL has been engaging in fraudulent picks. That's the only possible explanation for him taking the lead.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            My pick was in before kickoff. Oh well.
            updated to include you.

Comment

Woohoo! Not the lowest of those who guessed all 11 games!
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Ah crap! I forgot the line after SDSU. I suck.
                “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Originally posted by Copelius View Post
                  Ah crap! I forgot the line after SDSU. I suck.
                  Don’t call those pipe delimiters lines!
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Don’t call those pipe delimiters lines!
                    I suck even more. I don't know what I forgot to put in.
                    “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Dang, I forgot and was wrapped up in a movie with the wife. Thanks to no cable I'm not always timely.
                      I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X