The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
    Consider me pleased as punch about Zach Wilson to my Jets!

I have faith in this new coach and the GM seems to know what he is doing. It may sound cliche, but it appears the culture is already changing for the better. Adam Gase was an absolute joke
    I don't much care about the Jets but I hope he does very well there.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I have faith in this new coach and the GM seems to know what he is doing. It may sound cliche, but it appears the culture is already changing for the better. Adam Gase was an absolute joke
      I really liked Saleh with the Niners. I think he will do well.

Comment

I just became a Jets fan.

Comment

Players love playing for Salah. I'm not the guy to tell you how good of an x's and o's coach he is, his defenses the last two years were good.

Management seemed to do their best in the draft to put people around Wilson. Michael Carter was a steal where they picked him and Elijah Moore was a fairly decent pick in the 2nd round.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Bought a Zach Wilson short but it’ll be a couple weeks before they send it since they are waiting to confirm his Jersey number. Is anyone else in the Jets #1? Seems like an easy thing to confirm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post

Players love playing for Salah. I'm not the guy to tell you how good of an x's and o's coach he is, his defenses the last two years were good.

Management seemed to do their best in the draft to put people around Wilson. Michael Carter was a steal where they picked him and Elijah Moore was a fairly decent pick in the 2nd round.
              did realize they picked up carter. great pick. he's not javonte williams, but he's not far behind.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• I'm still not entirely convinced that Zach Wilson is the greatest QB ever.
                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                  I'm still not entirely convinced that Zach Wilson is the greatest QB ever.
                  Dispute not because ye see not, for ye receive no witness until after the trial of your faith.
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                    I'm still not entirely convinced that Zach Wilson is the greatest QB ever.
                    Someday you will let yourself fall in love again.
                    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• https://www.deseret.com/2021/5/5/224...-new-york-jets

Good to see some inside scoop about Zach on here! You're welcome for posting this, everyone...
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        https://www.deseret.com/2021/5/5/224...-new-york-jets

Good to see some inside scoop about Zach on here! You're welcome for posting this, everyone...
                        Cool. I love the bit about the pest extermination company.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post

Cool. I love the bit about the pest extermination company.
                          I immediately thought of Rocky.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• https://www.ksl.com/article/50202123...me-jets-opener

Like a lot of BYU (and Jets) fans, David Neeleman — the founder of JetBlue Airlines and Utah-based Breeze Airways who also happens to be Wilson's uncle through his mother's side — saw the full schedule, he wanted to be at the opener. There was only one problem: the Cougars play rival Utah — Neeleman's alma mater — the night before in Provo, and there was no flight that would connect Salt Lake International and Charlotte Douglas that would allow him to see both games in full. Set to feature in that game is Josh Wilson, Zach's younger brother and rising sophomore linebacker for the Cougars.

So what did the founder of several multi-million dollar airways do? He got creative. Using his connections with JetBlue, Neeleman put together a commercial flight by charter, one that would depart from Salt Lake International shortly after midnight Saturday, Sept. 11 and fly to Charlotte for Sunday's NFL game — with about 4-5 hours to spare in the morning, just enough time for a light nap at a hotel within walking distance of the stadium.

The trip costs between $599 and $799 per person, with party sizes ranging from one to four people. That includes travel to and from Charlotte, one night's stay in the hotel, and transportation between the hotel and airport.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              https://www.ksl.com/article/50202123...me-jets-opener

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                              Jeez, can’t he just use his private plane instead of trying to get others to pay for his trip?
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jlinehan9/status...042948608?s=19

- Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X